Feedback and suggestions

What whould you want fantasy feeder to have?

With zero regards to the programmer's sanity and profits, what feature do you think whould be useful inside the Fantasy Feeder website?
(think outside of the box!)
8 months

I would just like to see the story interface and writing tools polished up. Make it easier to get to later chapters in longer stories (I think the easiest way would just be a drop down chapter select menu at the top, but a table of contents could work too), make it so when a new chapter from an author you follow shows up in your feed, clicking on it will take you to that chapter instead of the first chapter, stuff like that. And then on the tools side, FORMATTING. ALL THE FORMATTING. BBcode, image embed, links. All.

That’s all.
8 months

Their own payment processor.

React emotes to forum posts, comments etc

For it to update your weight on your profile when you do a new gainer update
8 months

Letters And Numbers:
I would just like to see the story interface and writing tools polished up. Make it easier to get to later chapters in longer stories (I think the easiest way would just be a drop down chapter select menu at the top, but a table of contents could work too), make it so when a new chapter from an author you follow shows up in your feed, clicking on it will take you to that chapter instead of the first chapter, stuff like that. And then on the tools side, FORMATTING. ALL THE FORMATTING. BBcode, image embed, links. All.

That’s all.

I am just happy they brought back the numbered pages for stories when browsing through. Remember when, for a time, it was a continuous scroll where you clicked "More" at bottom? But every-damn-time you got back to story page it sent you back to the top handful of stories. God forbid you had clicked more a bunch of times already, then start all over.

The chat seems finicky, but other than a more Facebook-esq set up with likes and comments... Navigating FF isn't so bad.
Even just a Private members only Facebook group would be an awesome way for people to connect outside of FF from around the world. I've found a local curvy connection group but I rarely post on there.
8 months

Being able to search users by height.
8 months

This site has so much potential but I don't want to ramble here.

I'll just list a few things off

-Chat complete overhaul
- Chapter finder for stories
- Faster and easier system for verification
- A verify members only forum sub section: like a perk for users to want to verify
8 months

Also, option to chat with members and not just send them limited emails. As a social network it not very social.
8 months

I just wanted to say that this is fab and we love members input on how the site can be improved.

Hiccupx and I have been speaking about how we can get more user feedback for features people want, improvements etc... so I will keep an eye on this and if anyone is interested we might start creating surveys we can send to members, or even user experience trials. If anyone is interested in taking part in this just reach out!

I will start to compile of list of folks that are happy to be involved, and we can go from there!

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

CuriousAmy13:
Being able to search users by height.

This is already possible. This search criteria is next to weight.

BlubberButt:
BMI would be a useful search tool as well 🐷

This seems like it should be relatively easy; it's basic math as a function of height and weight.

2seatsalways:
This site has so much potential but I don't want to ramble here.

I'll just list a few things off

- Chat complete overhaul
- Chapter finder for stories
- Faster and easier system for verification
- A verify members only forum sub section: like a perk for users to want to verify

Overhaul to do what instead?

Chapter finder? A very easy work-around is to change the number at the end of the URL, though a little thing at the bottom where you type a number and click "Go" may be better. Unless you mean something else?

Verification - I don't know how it can be any faster or easier while keeping the human element which is essential.

Verified Members only section? That should be okay, since it's not ultimately exclusionary (except to scammers).

MottiF:
Also, option to chat with members and not just send them limited emails. As a social network it not very social.

This is a very common pain point and has been for years. I don't know if the current system is the best way, but it's to help prevent, or at least reduce the following problem:

Scammers/spammers sending messages to everyone.

It also has the side benefit of encouraging premium memberships, the only viable source of revenue for the web site, since there isn't much in the way of viable advertisers. There might be other ways to encourage premium memberships, though it's not yet clear how that may happen.
8 months

RE: Chapter Finder

Especially for people like me that have horrible memory, saying you last viewed Chapter 7, restart with chapter 8.

Or going the easier route, have the main link go to chapter one, then add a latest chapter link below the description.
8 months
12   loading