Gaining

Milestone!

Today, for the first time in my life, I weighed in at above 140 pounds - 141.1, to be precise! I’m sure my real weight is a little lower since I have eaten a lot today, but my previous highest weight while stuffed to the gills was 139.2, so I’m still considering it a milestone.

Earlier today, I also wore a pair of work pants that I hadn’t worn in a while because they had been quite loose and it was annoying that I had to wear a belt with them. They fit uncomfortably tight around the stomach and pretty much perfect everywhere else now. Very exciting, albeit a bit annoying for work since now I definitely don’t have any pants that fit if the big ones won’t (recently because of hot weather, I had been wearing loose dresses and not pants).

I’m currently in the middle of a heavy cream cycle - about a week into it. 140 was actually my goal, but it wasn’t a limit and I’m going to keep going at least until I run out of cream. I didn’t think to start taking them at the beginning, but 3 days ago, my measurements were:

Thigh: 23.5 inches
Belly: 34 inches
Hip: 39 inches
Bust: 34 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Weight: 137.9 lbs

And I’ll update again either when I finish the cycle or feel like they’ve probably gone up significantly, whichever comes first.

I’m drinking cream in much smaller amounts than a lot of people here (1/2 cup in a shake along with 1 cup of chocolate milk), but I’m also a smaller person than a lot of people here, and I have a sensitive stomach so I’m trying to be careful. This small bit of cream has already been a little tough for my guts to weather, but I’m doing better than usual with it and have been eating plenty on top of it as well. Some nights my belly has been so bloated it felt like a beach ball, but mostly, it’s felt intoxicatingly soft. It’s unbelievable how fast cream works even in small amounts, I always forget and expect to have to wait longer.
7 months

Milestone!

Finickyfeedee:
Today, for the first time in my life, I weighed in at above 140 pounds - 141.1, to be precise! I’m sure my real weight is a little lower since I have eaten a lot today, but my previous highest weight while stuffed to the gills was 139.2, so I’m still considering it a milestone.

Earlier today, I also wore a pair of work pants that I hadn’t worn in a while because they had been quite loose and it was annoying that I had to wear a belt with them. They fit uncomfortably tight around the stomach and pretty much perfect everywhere else now. Very exciting, albeit a bit annoying for work since now I definitely don’t have any pants that fit if the big ones won’t (recently because of hot weather, I had been wearing loose dresses and not pants).

I’m currently in the middle of a heavy cream cycle - about a week into it. 140 was actually my goal, but it wasn’t a limit and I’m going to keep going at least until I run out of cream. I didn’t think to start taking them at the beginning, but 3 days ago, my measurements were:

And I’ll update again either when I finish the cycle or feel like they’ve probably gone up significantly, whichever comes first.

I’m drinking cream in much smaller amounts than a lot of people here (1/2 cup in a shake along with 1 cup of chocolate milk), but I’m also a smaller person than a lot of people here, and I have a sensitive stomach so I’m trying to be careful. This small bit of cream has already been a little tough for my guts to weather, but I’m doing better than usual with it and have been eating plenty on top of it as well. Some nights my belly has been so bloated it felt like a beach ball, but mostly, it’s felt intoxicatingly soft. It’s unbelievable how fast cream works even in small amounts, I always forget and expect to have to wait longer.

Congrats and happy gaining!
7 months

Milestone!

Congrats and hope to see a pic of all this progress ;-)
7 months

Milestone!

HappyBigBelly:

Thanks! I wish I could, but unfortunately, I’ve been stalked online before multiple times and am not keen on risking it again 😢 I’m worried if I posted a photo people could track me down by it.
7 months

Milestone!

HappyBigBelly:

Finickyfeedee:
Thanks! I wish I could, but unfortunately, I’ve been stalked online before multiple times and am not keen on risking it again 😢 I’m worried if I posted a photo people could track me down by it.

Totally understood. My other half did podcasting years ago, when it was still considered new and unique. She was quite the object of the wrong kid of folks’ affections, so what little appears of her now is on my page here and with her consent 😊
7 months

Milestone!

Finickyfeedee:

Great work! Hope you're enjoying every bit of your journey. You're right to be mindful of any digestive discomfort. You don't want an adverse reaction to have the opposite effect on your gaining-- this should be something you enjoy! Good luck!
7 months

Milestone!

HappyBigBelly:

Finickyfeedee:

HappyBigBelly:
Totally understood. My other half did podcasting years ago, when it was still considered new and unique. She was quite the object of the wrong kid of folks’ affections, so what little appears of her now is on my page here and with her consent 😊

Thank you for understanding, I’m really sorry that your partner has had to put up with similar problems.

What I can do is post measurements! I’m waiting to see some more significant progress before I do that, though. Things have slowed down a lot even though I increased my calorie intake and cream even more since the original post. Plateaus are so annoying! Luckily, though, I haven’t had any stomach trouble so far, so I can keep trying to push through.
7 months

Milestone!

Finickyfeedee:

BigBallBellyGirl:
Great work! Hope you're enjoying every bit of your journey. You're right to be mindful of any digestive discomfort. You don't want an adverse reaction to have the opposite effect on your gaining-- this should be something you enjoy! Good luck!

Thank you! I’ve been really glad so far because I haven’t had any stomach trouble at all, when usually even small amounts of cream are hard for me to handle. I’ve hit an annoying wall with the gaining, but since my stomach is cooperating, I can keep working to push past it. Hopefully I’ll see that delayed effect everybody is always talking about.
7 months

Milestone!

Hey! Sorry for the long wait. I’ve got good news and bad news.

The bad news: Unfortunately, just a couple days after I was on here bragging about not getting sick this time, I got super sick. Like, more than ever before. I was throwing up for hours 😫 This time, it was my own fault, it had not occurred to me that it would be a bad idea to drink soda after having a cream shake. Don’t do that! I think it curdled in my stomach, it was awful. I couldn’t look at it for ages after that, and had to stop. I topped out at 141 on an empty stomach, and I know for sure it was empty, because that weigh-in was right after I finished barfing my guts out from my soda mistake.

The good news: Although I’m still not back on an official gaining cycle since my stomach *still* hasn’t fully settled, I have been incorporating cream in much smaller amounts, mostly in tea and coffee, and trying to eat plenty of food. I’ve been gaining much more slowly, but gaining nevertheless! As of tonight, my measurements are:

Weight: 144 lbs
Thigh: 24 inches
Hip: 40 inches
Bust: 35.5 inches
Belly: 36 inches
Waist: 30 inches

The gain came as a bit of a surprise, since I’d felt like I’d fallen off the wagon and was worried I wasn’t eating enough to even maintain. Looks like I was wrong!
6 months