Clothes padding

Looking for someone to pad with or just chat :)

Hey! I’m new to the forum but have been padding for around 5 years, I’ve always wanted to have someone to pad with or to FaceTime with/talk to me while I pad. I also haven’t padded in a while and would love if anyone has any tips and tricks for a realistic pear shaped femme look. Feel free to PM me, I’m 25F and recently single (kinda lonely tbh) and would be happy just to chat with some folks smiley
8 months

Hit me up! I'm always down to chat about padding, especially technique 😉👍🏻
8 months

me too!
8 months

I think there is a limit to messages for free users, if you want you can contact me on Feabie

feabie.com/Member/Details/Lollotexxx
I have also a twitter o Instagram account
7 months

Message me if you want x
7 months

Fatty_pads26:
Hey! I’m new to the forum but have been padding for around 5 years, I’ve always wanted to have someone to pad with or to FaceTime with/talk to me while I pad. I also haven’t padded in a while and would love if anyone has any tips and tricks for a realistic pear shaped femme look. Feel free to PM me, I’m 25F and recently single (kinda lonely tbh) and would be happy just to chat with some folks smiley

My kik details are in my pics x
7 months

i'd love to chat and say how i do my pear shaped female padding
7 months

I'm looking for that, too. Hit me up.
7 months

Red6642:
Hi.

I can chat with you. I love to pad up myself to be a fatter girl, than I already am. Please feel free to view my profile pics.

Hi. I used to pad a lot when I started gaining for real. I loved how it felt. I'd love to chat any time about FAT, real or fake. : )
6 months

Fatty_pads26:

I'd love to chat, if you're still looking. Feel free to DM!
4 months