Stuffing

Mcdonald's stuffing

i want to try a huge mcd stuffing but I don't want to waste food and idk how much will be too much. Rn I'm planning 20 pc nugget and 4 mc chickens. My capacity is a 2L of coke and i don't want to exceed that. Do y'all think il be able to eat that much is it too less or too much
7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

You don't need to waste food smiley If it doesn't fit, just take some time, relax and let it settle, and then eat some more until it's done.
I would bet you can do it.
7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

BlobOfFat:
i want to try a huge mcd stuffing but I don't want to waste food and idk how much will be too much. Rn I'm planning 20 pc nugget and 4 mc chickens. My capacity is a 2L of coke and i don't want to exceed that. Do y'all think il be able to eat that much is it too less or too much

I usually let the 20pc meal last all day, have half for lunch and half for dinner. But if you want to have it in one go, just take your time and pause.
7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

BlobOfFat:

Audrey Beauregarde:
I usually let the 20pc meal last all day, have half for lunch and half for dinner. But if you want to have it in one go, just take your time and pause.

Yeah that's a pretty good idea and it's difficult to eat all at once it becomes a Lil too dry but I'm more into bloating and I enjoy the feeling of being bloated than the actual taste so i try to eat it in one go
7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

Stuffwithme:
You don't need to waste food smiley If it doesn't fit, just take some time, relax and let it settle, and then eat some more until it's done.

The thing is I still live w my parents and they'll ask me about all the food lying around which I don't want to happen so i try to not leave any leftovers from stuffings
7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

Stuffwithme:

BlobOfFat:
The thing is I still live w my parents and they'll ask me about all the food lying around which I don't want to happen so i try to not leave any leftovers from stuffings

Yeah, living with parents leads to a lot of questions.
7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

BlobOfFat:

Audrey Beauregarde:

BlobOfFat:
Yeah that's a pretty good idea and it's difficult to eat all at once it becomes a Lil too dry but I'm more into bloating and I enjoy the feeling of being bloated than the actual taste so i try to eat it in one go

As you eat more, it'll get easier eventually.
7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

Stuffwithme:

BlobOfFat:

Audrey Beauregarde:

Yeah that's why I wanted to figure out how much food is equal to a 2L coke
7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

Stuffwithme:

BlobOfFat:

Audrey Beauregarde:

7 months

Mcdonald's stuffing

Stuffwithme:

BlobOfFat:

Audrey Beauregarde:

BlobOfFat:

Try getting at least two large fries as well.
7 months
12   loading