Story authors

September story club - isolation bellies by fatforfun

Happy September, all, and happy Labor Day for folks who celebrate that. This month’s selection is Isolation Bellies by fatforfun.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

If there was one good thing that came out of the pandemic, it’s that we got a bunch of great quarantine fattening fiction, right? This is a fun one, and in a parallel to last month’s pick (thanks again bcain!!!), this looks at the weight gain from a male and female perspective.

Thanks for participating, fatforfun! They have a bunch of other great stories to check out. Please feel free to pop in and talk about your story or what you like to read, anything really!

Enjoy everyone!

Check out other Story Clubs!
- November 23, A Pleasurable Hunt by Battybattybattybat
----> fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
- October 23, What A Long Sleep You've Had by Letters & Numbers
- September 23, Isolation Bellies by FatForFun
- August 23, The Thief by BCain
- July 23, Saturday by Stevita
June 23, Feederism 101 by Bellyempire
8 months

Glad we were able to find another willing writer for this month! I enjoyed this story, though I do have to say I tend to avoid pandemic related stuff generally as I don't like being reminded of that rough period lol.

This was an interesting dynamic with the back and forth viewpoints and as a lover of all feedism dynamics its always nice to see some more mutual content out there.

My only constructive comment would be that some of the wording and phrasing can seem a little too on the nose when it comes to the stream of consciousness voice for my tastes. I like when wg themes are woven into the story a little more subtly, especially when its a character POV that is unwittingly falling into this stuff. Finding individual character voices can be tough though and balancing the fun wg tid bits against the greater story and plot arc is always challenging.

Overall though its a fun look at a couple realistically gaining over the course of several months and ultimately embracing the fat lifestyle. Thanks for sharing.
8 months

So I was just having the conversation with someone the other day about how stories that focus on a realistic gain need to do some tricks in order to span the amount of time needed to move the plot forward. I think this story does a nice job of that by making it journal style. You don’t need an excuse to skip time, you’re just flipping pages. For a 6-chapter burner that’s perfect.

I like that you see things a little differently from each perspective, even if they agree on most things. I suppose another path could have had there be more tension between the tellings, but this is nice. It’s happy, they’re happy, they have fun. Nothing wrong with that at all!

Nice story, thanks for sharing!
8 months

I like the idea of this fit couple both cautiously gaining during a time that truly left many extra thick. It's an interesting progression. I appreciated the highlighting of the very real transition from eating well to eating super unhealthy and how slippery it can be.

I do wish there was a deeper peek into their heads through the journal/diary entries. They both reveal little glimpses into how they feel about their gaining, but I'd have loved more candid takes.

Thanks for sharing!
8 months

I’m sure we will get more discussion on this story, but if anyone has suggestions for different types of stories we could look at down the road, feel free to post. Longer, maybe?
8 months

ForeverFFA:

Also, I know that fiction doesn't have to be realistic, but I would have expected more initial distress or at least tension with their sudden lifestyle shift, especially if they had invested so much effort in being fit and eating healthily beforehand.

I think this is a great point, and I know that for some people, some of the gratification of WG fiction is not having to read negativity about weight gain or body image, even if in reality people might have a range of emotions. Even a realistic story should be an escape from the negativity of reality, right? Personally, I tend to put a little more conflict in there (or a lot of conflict), which feels true to me, but I can see both sides.
8 months

We are getting close to October so if anyone would like to volunteer a story, please wave or DM me. I don’t see any reason why we couldn’t do something longer if someone has a longer story to contribute.

And if any of the folks who have contributed to the story clubs (authors or commenters) would like to plug a project they’re working on, feel free.
7 months

I'd like to thank everyone for their comments, including the constructive criticism. Points were thoughtful and polite. With so many internet trolls out there, it's a pleasure to be in a forum with such nice people.
7 months

Fatforfun:
I'd like to thank everyone for their comments, including the constructive criticism. Points were thoughtful and polite. With so many internet trolls out there, it's a pleasure to be in a forum with such nice people.

It’s a nice community here!

Hey, im just realizing that next month is October, so if there are suggestions for a spooky story, let me know! Or I have a Halloween story if not.
7 months