Lifestyle tips

New on feederism

I would like tips to insert feederism in my relationship, I identify as a feeder but I haven't spoken openly with my husband yet.
8 months

New on feederism

Donut03:
I would like tips to insert feederism in my relationship, I identify as a feeder but I haven't spoken openly with my husband yet.

I'd have a conversation with him first. Get on the same page about everything.

There's a user on the site, Lora Dayton, that made a good resource about having the conversation with your non-feedist partner.

loradayton.com/2022/01/26/how-to-have-the-kink-talk-with-your-partner/
8 months

New on feederism

Thank you, I will take a look.

I started talking about it and he got interested. I want to start calmly so as not to scare him hahaha.

I actually realized that I don't even know exactly what I'd like because I never opened up to that side of me
8 months

New on feederism

Donut03:

I started talking about it and he got interested. I want to start calmly so as not to scare him hahaha.

I actually realized that I don't even know exactly what I'd like because I never opened up to that side of me

Now is a good time to explore.
8 months

New on feederism

Donut03:

Im really curious about this, could you update us on how this goes? (what are the good moments, what are the moments where you feel you need to be more careful, ect!)
8 months

New on feederism

Donut03:

Munchies:
Now is a good time to explore.

Yes. I think it’s was more easy than I expected.
8 months

New on feederism

Donut03:

Enas:
Im really curious about this, could you update us on how this goes? (what are the good moments, what are the moments where you feel you need to be more careful, ect!)

Sure, I would appreciate it. He's more open to it than I thought, so I can see good times ahead. we already have a great relationship i just wanted to explore that other side that brings me so much pleasure.
8 months

New on feederism

Donut03:

Enas:

Donut03:
Sure, I would appreciate it. He's more open to it than I thought, so I can see good times ahead. we already have a great relationship i just wanted to explore that other side that brings me so much pleasure.

Im glad to hear that!
8 months