General

Heart attack

Going For 300:
Many people gain for multiple reasons and mine is no different. I know the topic is a serious one but one I like to share. Last 6 years or or so I been trying to gain to 300 and for the most part actually gained almost 60 pounds but never was consistent in doing so if I was I may have gotten to 300. I actually thought 500 is possible or even immobile as an option. I been thinking about doing something that most people would never think of doing and that is having a heart on purpose. I actually looked into the risk factors that go with a heart attack and out of the 10 most risk factors I have 8 of the risk factors mentioned. Only 2 we’re not a risk was I’m not diabetic and I don’t smoke other then that I’m a likely candidate to have a heart attack most likely very soon. I have now started to do things to trigger a heart attack. I been adding almost 6000 calories of junk food to achieve my goal. Im now in my 3rd day of this and my goal is to have it happen by the end of the year. I know it sounds crazy but I’m very interested in doing this. I know this is serious so positive comments are welcomed

Wow, you are really spamming this all over the place, huh?

Can't stop you from committing suicide, but I gotta say death by heart attack ... is a choice.

And 300 lbs? Man, that number is so low. You wanna gain 300 lbs and have a heart attack. Pretty unusual for the death feedist crowd. Don't y'all normally want to get as fat as possible.

I legit don't know if this is a troll or if this is legit. And if this is legit, this is the saddest thing I've read all day.
7 months

Heart attack

The more I think about this plan, the dumber I realize it is.

You want to have a heart attack by a particular time; however, there is no guarantee that you will have a heart attack. Yes, you're more likely to have a heart attack the higher your risk factors are, but risk factors are risks. You might not have a heart attack, or if you do, it may not come before your deadline.

If you have a heart attack, you have one of two options: live or die.

If you are so selfish as to commit suicide, you better have the decency to have all your affairs in order. And I sure hope you don't traumatize an innocent bystander when you go. RIP to little Bobby after he saw an old man die in front of him at McDonald's. Gonna need all the therapy.

Also, you live in America, where health care and death care are outrageously expensive. Your death can financially cripple whoever has to take care of your affairs when you go.

If you live, I sure hope you have outstanding insurance. Again, healthcare in America is expensive. I work in health insurance. I can't tell you how many times someone has had a major health crisis (like a heart attack) and took a massive blow to their finances. This includes the people who had good coverage and had a decent amount of money saved up.

Not only that, but the doctors will force you to eat better and take medications. When you go home, you'll feel extremely weak. And if you have someone to care for you while you recover (which can take weeks to months), they will force you to take care of yourself.

There's a reason why most feedists don't go this route - not even the death feedists. The logistics are a nightmare.
7 months

Heart attack

Ok, I will now lock this thread.

Maybe it’s just a very vivid fantasy for you OP (even if you say it’s not) but we do not encourage self-harm here.

OP if you seriously think of suicide because, as Munchie said, it is that, I would seriously suggest you to seek help from professionals. No kink, irl, should lead to that.

And you do spam that project of yours in one way or another in other threads: I strongly advise you to stop. You will annoy people and other users might want to follow your example and this absolutely not acceptable.
7 months