Body inflation

Enema inflation

Looking for tips or suggestions on how to do one. Im very familiar with air inflation with an aquarium pump, but look for something a little different

not sure where to start and what to buy.
7 months

Enema inflation

Justforfun10:
Looking for tips or suggestions on how to do one. Im very familiar with air inflation with an aquarium pump, but look for something a little different

not sure where to start and what to buy.

I did that a while back a few times. You can just buy an enema kit from amazon, I recommend to also get a silicone top attachment for easier insertion. You can just use your shower.

Important things are:
1. make sure to use low settings on your shower so the water flows slowly.
2. make sure the water is roughtly body temperature. Too warm or too cold water can cause cramps.
3. Dont keep the water in for too long. That can be very dangerous. Dont know the medical term but its basically over hydration.
Eating salty things afterwards can help to prevent anything happening just to be sure.

4. Like anything practice makes perfect. Dont push further when you get the slightes pain. Damaging your intestine is no joke. But if you stop once you feel uncomfortable you´ll be fine and with time you can take more and more.
7 months

Enema inflation

An enema bag is a good solution, less risk than the shower imo. I used to inflate with my shower hose but the unpredictable nature of the temp and how sensitive my shower handle is, there was too much variation in the flow and I sometimes scorched my colon a bit! I was skeptical of enema bags because the flow didn't seem like it'd be enough but gravity is a powerful force! A kit with a couple nozzles and a standard 3qt bag will suffice.
7 months

Enema inflation

I would say to just test the water then before ordering anything. Check if you can get a constant temperatur that neither feels hot or cold on your skin (besides the coldness ob being wet of course)
Beware that the part of your skin where you test that will get accustomed to the temp no matter what so test bit by bit on different areas of your body and see if the temperature is consistent.
I did mine always with a shower. I did like 10 back then and I never had issues
7 months

Enema inflation

Shower is ok. Do not eat spicy food before and do not eat too much before play. Fill up small amount of water than push it out to clean yourself. That pump up 0.5-1 liter of water slowly and try to hold it for 5-10 min than again push out to clean deeper. After you large intestine is clean you can try to pump up. I Will be fun
1 month