Stuffing

Belly button tingling

I'm a pretty fat girl, and I carry a lot of weight in the belly/midsection. I've managed to stuff three days in a row, and I've gone up 8 pounds in food weight today from feasting and chugging. This isn't the first time, but I feel a pulling sensation around my belly button and a very light tingling. So I'm curious. I've always thought belly buttons popping out is the stuff of WG fiction. Has anyone ever seen it in real life, from stuffing/weight gain and not pregnancy? I think I probably have way too much fat around mine for this to happen, but I definitely feel some pressure behind it.
7 months

Belly button tingling

I have never seen it myself outside of pregnant women and those who have a hernia. It's possible the pressure is coming from your stomach being overstuffed and stretching your skin and muscles.
7 months

Belly button tingling

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm a pretty fat girl, and I carry a lot of weight in the belly/midsection. I've managed to stuff three days in a row, and I've gone up 8 pounds in food weight today from feasting and chugging. This isn't the first time, but I feel a pulling sensation around my belly button and a very light tingling. So I'm curious. I've always thought belly buttons popping out is the stuff of WG fiction. Has anyone ever seen it in real life, from stuffing/weight gain and not pregnancy? I think I probably have way too much fat around mine for this to happen, but I definitely feel some pressure behind it.

It’s possible. I’ve had the feelings also. What you are feeling are the strains of muscle letting go. Either a hernia.will form or your belly button will pop out.. so it’s the roll of the dice.
7 months

Belly button tingling

I've been gaining very quickly for the past for or five months. I have a heavy belly anyway, but when I've had several mega-stuffings a few days in a row, I need constant lotion to do with itchy skin as I grow. Lately, when very overfull, I've started to feel like even the fat on my midsection is stretched tight, and then I get that tingling sensation.i don't think there's any chance it will pop out; it's about two and a half to three inches deep. But it definitely stretches wider when I'm extra bloated.

I do know a feeder who helped a feedee gain a massive amount of weight with shakes and funneling daily. While I didn't see it, he says her belly button became more shallow instead of deeper. He says eventually, an hour after a pitcher and a half of cake shake, her belly button bulged out. I think it remained an outie as she kept growing.
7 months

Belly button tingling

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've been gaining very quickly for the past for or five months. I have a heavy belly anyway, but when I've had several mega-stuffings a few days in a row, I need constant lotion to do with itchy skin as I grow. Lately, when very overfull, I've started to feel like even the fat on my midsection is stretched tight, and then I get that tingling sensation.i don't think there's any chance it will pop out; it's about two and a half to three inches deep. But it definitely stretches wider when I'm extra bloated.

I do know a feeder who helped a feedee gain a massive amount of weight with shakes and funneling daily. While I didn't see it, he says her belly button became more shallow instead of deeper. He says eventually, an hour after a pitcher and a half of cake shake, her belly button bulged out. I think it remained an outie as she kept growing.

Ya that's how it happens it starts getting shallow. And if you push it enough it becomes an outtie. Mine is really shallow. But I've stopped gaining.
7 months

Belly button tingling

Finish8000:
I have never seen it myself outside of pregnant women and those who have a hernia. It's possible the pressure is coming from your stomach being overstuffed and stretching your skin and muscles.

Yeah, neither of those are good.

If you eat so much that the you feel pressure and/or tingling around your belly button, it means there's a lot of pressure behind your abdominal wall. If you do it enough over a period of time, the muscles kinda ... separate. The same thing happens when you are pregnant.

Meanwhile, a hernia happens when you tear a hole in your abdominal wall and your intestines poke through a bit. Not good at all.

Gotta be careful with super intense stuffings.
7 months

Belly button tingling

Finish8000:

Munchies:
Yeah, neither of those are good.

If you eat so much that the you feel pressure and/or tingling around your belly button, it means there's a lot of pressure behind your abdominal wall. If you do it enough over a period of time, the muscles kinda ... separate. The same thing happens when you are pregnant.

Meanwhile, a hernia happens when you tear a hole in your abdominal wall and your intestines poke through a bit. Not good at all.

Gotta be careful with super intense stuffings.

Yes like Munchies said. It will cause problems. I have sense stopped gaining and have lost 18 pounds so far. Wile I can only speak for my self. Maybe slow down a bit.
7 months

Belly button tingling

BigBallBellyGirl:

Quite common in ladies with large, hanging bellies. My other half’s belly button has become large in recent years but more shallow. The inner part is being pushed closer to the surface as she’s become fatter.
7 months

Belly button tingling

BigBallBellyGirl:

HappyBigBelly:
Quite common in ladies with large, hanging bellies. My other half’s belly button has become large in recent years but more shallow. The inner part is being pushed closer to the surface she she’s become fatter.

She might have a good deal of visceral fat.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:
Tingling can also be caused by unhealthy amounts of pressure on the spine or a nerve. Whatever the cause, it sounds like your body is sending warning signs that it needs a break.

I have just in the past week had a bit of a reality check with myself, because I do want to remain mobile. I'm 29 and a working professional, and my partner is moderately physically active. I've been putting on 7 to 10 pounds a week lately, and obviously, that can't go on indefinitely. While I'm 403 now and still hope to get to 450, I'm going to try slowing down to see if that helps with my belly pain, bizarre tingling, and sore belly button. My partner agrees that's probably best. Maybe 2 pounds a week is more sustainable!
7 months
12   loading