Lifestyle tips

Hot weather and sore skin

I'm in bed 95% of the time. Unfortunately I don't have air-conditioning and getting it isn't an option. It's not just a hot weather thing but it does make the issue worse.

How to stop from getting sore skin in my folds? I've tried so many different creams and powders but it gets messy and only ends up being really sticky everywhere and extremely uncomfortable.

Any tips and advice?
8 months

Hot weather and sore skin

You're gonna wanna consistently shower and make sure to wash the areas where sweat and dirt build up easily and the areas that get sore the most. Peppermint soap provides a nice cooling effect, but any soap will work at the end of the day.Make sure you dry these areas well; moisture build-up will make your issue worse. A hair dryer works great in thise case believe it or not.

Also, lotion. I like using cocoa butter, but any lotion works at the end of the day.

I know you said you tried many creams and powders; do you mind elaborating which ones you've used? If you used the usuals (baby powder, vaseline, deodorant, etc), then you may wanna try buying something slightly more specialized like the Thicc Stick or Mega Babe's anti-chafe stick. What you're looking for is specifically anti-chafing. If all else fails, you could also try silicone based lube. It's weird, but it works for anti-chafe.
8 months