Fattening others

My first

My first real relationship actually managed to be with someone who was skinny, but she was actually a bbw and bbm lover. We were both in the closet about it, but what was supposed to be simple romantic feeding of desert, turned into something much more. We confessed our tastes to one another, and she would then playfully talk about how she would look and feel if she was bigger. Soon after, the conditioning began with me having her always associate food with sex. Going to the grocery store would always put her in the right mood, and the doughnuts I would feed her during love making took her from 145lbs to 289lbs. I’m still amazed at how lucky I was, for my first relationship to actually be with someone I could partake in my most secret of fetishes. After we mutually split up after college, she would go and make more and more bbws and bbms.
7 months

My first

Divedrion:
My first real relationship actually managed to be with someone who was skinny, but she was actually a bbw and bbm lover. We were both in the closet about it, but what was supposed to be simple romantic feeding desert turned into something much more. We confessed out tastes to one another, and she would then playfully talk about how she would look and feel if she was bigger. Soon after, the conditioning began with me having her always associate food with sex. Going to the grocery store would always put her in the right mood, and the doughnuts I would feed her during love making took her from 145lbs to 289lbs. I’m still amazed at how lucky I was, and after we mutually split up after college, she would go and make more and more bbws and bbms.

Aw, sweet indeed. Hope she went on to enjoy being a BBW and kept the weight. Also hope you’re doing ok as well!
7 months