General

What does fat symbolize to you?

Morbidly A Beast:
For me fat symbolizes decadent overindulgence and gluttony

Dasassy420:
For instance, when u see someone eating a huge piece of cake, u think about how excessive it is, and u think this symbolizes their overindulgence.

Precisely. But instead of others it’s my own habits lol
7 months

HappyBigBelly:
It means life experience to me. Been through a lot and you’re earned the right to stuff yourself however much you want, even if it means bursting through your clothes :-)

It means the freedom of eating whatever you want and gaining weight.
7 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Dasassy420:
For instance, when u see someone eating a huge piece of cake, u think about how excessive it is, and u think this symbolizes their overindulgence.

It just turns me on
7 months

Ideally being fat is the result of out of contol gluttony and sensuous stuffing.
7 months

Being fat means for me being forced to be naked all the time
7 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Dasassy420:

Rufatyet2:
It just turns me on

me too
7 months

HappyBigBelly:
It means life experience to me. Been through a lot and you’re earned the right to stuff yourself however much you want, even if it means bursting through your clothes :-)

Chubbydiva:
It means the freedom of eating whatever you want and gaining weight.
well I like that pov
7 months

Fat symbolizes beauty. But it also stands for freedom, the freedom to eat what I want, when I want it and however much I want. And last but not least, it means contentment, the kind you experience when you are stuffed full of your favorite foods.
7 months

I'm still just overweight. In my opinion, real fat is comming only from obesity, but when I see my increasing fat I am excited and a little humiliated. Especially when I compare it to my skinny figure a few months ago.
7 months

Comfort, warmth, softness, beauty. There are so many more but those are the top.
7 months
123   loading