Feedback and suggestions

Can we geta rep system

It would be nice if have a rep system based off how old the account is time spend in chat and use of the forums(ads channels doesn't add to it.)

It would help with looking for finding a people and trust.

also filling out profile and such.

also can we get some pinned messages on how spot scammers
7 months

Can we geta rep system

We used to have a rep system based off site usage and account duration amongst other things. It was called the Karma score and we had little purple tear drops on the profiles indicating members use and interaction on the site which can give a good idea if someone is genuine or not.

At users request we removed this feature. But if there is enough demand, we can look at bringing this back.

Of course we do now have verification, this is a process where members submit a photo of themselves with a hand written sign to prove their identity. You can search for verified profiles, and you get a little blue badge / shield icon on your profile once completed.

A pinned post on how to spot scammers could be useful. I will look into this and see what we can come up with. Usually scammers are pretty obvious to spot but I don't want to give away too much info for scammers to change their behaviour which would then make it harder for us to locate them if they see the post.

Thank you for the suggestions.

c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Can we geta rep system

I was not a fan of the rep system BUT I do think getting the verfied badge helps a lot. My karma was actually low because everyone thought I was fake lol.

Something that would be nice instead would be a visible mod point system. like user has previously been banned for harssment/evasion/fake pics or something. no details just "This has hapepend"

Of course hard to implement since so many freakin people delete all the time. But any way to note that I think would be nice.
7 months

Can we geta rep system

FF Team:
We used to have a rep system based off site usage and account duration amongst other things. It was called the Karma score and we had little purple tear drops on the profiles indicating members use and interaction on the site which can give a good idea if someone is genuine or not.

At users request we removed this feature. But if there is enough demand, we can look at bringing this back.

Of course we do now have verification, this is a process where members submit a photo of themselves with a hand written sign to prove their identity. You can search for verified profiles, and you get a little blue badge / shield icon on your profile once completed.

A pinned post on how to spot scammers could be useful. I will look into this and see what we can come up with. Usually scammers are pretty obvious to spot but I don't want to give away too much info for scammers to change their behaviour which would then make it harder for us to locate them if they see the post.

c00kie
FF Team

maybe not a full on rep system but more of a "proof you used this site a lot" thing

posting using chat etc makes it go up but it wont go down.

less of a your good person and more of a you using this site a lot

forms have like awards for x number of posts and replies and such and longer your there or more active you are higher it goes

this rank would also keep people inline as acting like dirt bag would risk of losing your accont.

but it will also show to people around here this person been here a lot. but not a metic of if they are nice person or not.

new account will be at behide to older accounts. but id they stick on the site they will grow in rank and be fine.

scamers and Ebeggers mostly be cut out tho since they be bannd and have start again.

either do this or have mods give out bagdes or mini nick names to show they are active and adding memeber
7 months

Can we geta rep system

FF Team:

c00kie
FF Team

LydiaFatOttter:
maybe not a full on rep system but more of a "proof you used this site a lot" thing

posting using chat etc makes it go up but it wont go down.

less of a your good person and more of a you using this site a lot

forms have like awards for x number of posts and replies and such and longer your there or more active you are higher it goes

this rank would also keep people inline as acting like dirt bag would risk of losing your accont.

but it will also show to people around here this person been here a lot. but not a metic of if they are nice person or not.

new account will be at behide to older accounts. but id they stick on the site they will grow in rank and be fine.

scamers and Ebeggers mostly be cut out tho since they be bannd and have start again.

either do this or have mods give out bagdes or mini nick names to show they are active and adding memeber

If you wanna know how often someone uses the site, go to their profile. It will tell you how active they tend to be. You can also check their activity to see all their site contributions.
7 months