General

Coming out as a fa/feedee

I can’t talk to people at church because their ideals would be to get rid of the feelings and not to face them and deal with them in a healthy healing way. Just like you can’t pray gay away you can’t pray feedism away. It’s the same thing. Just different feelings. I’m not trying to suppress it. I’m trying to be open and accepting, be myself. That’s all I want. Just to be honest with myself. I’m tired of treating it like a sickness. It’s not it’s just who I am. But I need help with coming to terms with it. And stop projecting on the form of feeding. But learn to control it and have fun with who I am. I’m not a monster, I’m a person with perfectly valid feelings!
7 months

friend, I believe you are being too hard on yourself. This is literally just a kink. You do not need to "come out" it's not a sexuality. Everyone on the planet has kinks.

Now if you have internalized fatphobia, that's a whole different issue.
7 months

Justinboo0313:
I can’t talk to people at church because their ideals would be to get rid of the feelings and not to face them and deal with them in a healthy healing way. Just like you can’t pray gay away you can’t pray feedism away. It’s the same thing. Just different feelings. I’m not trying to suppress it. I’m trying to be open and accepting, be myself. That’s all I want. Just to be honest with myself. I’m tired of treating it like a sickness. It’s not it’s just who I am. But I need help with coming to terms with it. And stop projecting on the form of feeding. But learn to control it and have fun with who I am. I’m not a monster, I’m a person with perfectly valid feelings!

It doesn’t sound like coming out in the way that most of us think about it. Who are you coming out to? Yourself? Readers of this forum?

It sounds like you’re being honest with yourself. This is as good a place to discuss this and ask advice as any. There are people here who’ve probably been through what you’re going through.

You need to give a bit more information. What kind of help do you need coming to terms with feedism? And what do you mean about stop projecting on the form of feeding? And learn to control it? Exploring these specifics might help you find a solution.
7 months