Gaining

My wife has been gaining but has not mentioned anything about it this time around

My wife has been gaining for the better part of a year without even mentioning it or trying to lose weight as she would before. This makes me happy as can be. Her clothes and especially summer dresses are quite snug across her wide spread of a belly and really tight in her chest exposing more of her large breasts. Her eating and snacking has stayed consistent with maybe an uptick in her deserts directly following dinner. Ice cream, then kettle corn and chocolates every night for many weeks even probably closer to months now. This is after I noticed her dresses becoming extremely snug. She wore one the other evening where her breasts were packed on a tube top style upper part of her dress and she looked massive, not only on her breasts but everywhere with the maternity looking belly bulging out with a fairly loose flowing middle and lower half of the dress. I mentioned how large her breasts looked in the dress and even asked if she has grown in that dept. she smiled and said “I don’t think so”. I sure she has certainly realized she has not only grown quite a bit up there but also in her very big belly and everywhere.

She went bra shopping the other day because she mentioned hers were starting to cut into her and hurt, Hmmmmm. Well, she told me I would be happy to hear that she found some new bras and they happened to be quite a bit larger than her old ones. She now wears a 34G up from a 32DDD. Now this bra thing is kind of confusing to us fellas, but I have noticed for some time that she has looked over inflated and she looked like she was going to break right out of her bra everywhere. If I had to guess I would say she has probably put on 25 pounds in the last year and a lot of it has gone to her belly, winder and bigger and her breasts of course. Anyone know anything about bra sizing at all? Based on what I looked up it seems as though her old bra size was fairly small for her for a long time but these extra pounds really have increased her sizing.
7 months

My wife has been gaining but has not mentioned anything about it this time around

very hawt
7 months