Fattening others

Do feeders exist who want to take on (dedicated) starter feedees?

It seems like feeders always want feedees who are already fat, but I think there are a lot of people who want to take the plunge and become feedees, but are afraid to start without a feeder for encouragement and accountability.

The thought of going from skinny to fat is exciting but scary. All I want is a little hand-holding 😭
7 months

Anon5665:
It seems like feeders always want feedees who are already fat, but I think there are a lot of people who want to take the plunge and become feedees, but are afraid to start without a feeder for encouragement and accountability.

The thought of going from skinny to fat is exciting but scary. All I want is a little hand-holding 😭

Have I been open to it in the past? Yes. Am I currently wanting that? No. However, this is only because I am in a committed relationship.

There are feeders that prefer feedees with smaller start weights for a number of reasons. Not every feeder wants to start with a large feedee.

That said, I would recommend looking into why getting fat is scary to you. If you need someone to support you emotionally as you gain weight, you'll be devastated if the relationship ends.
7 months

It's just the initial plunge. I actually imagine myself hitting >500 pounds, and it just feels so right.

Like, I don't want a body that isn't weighed down and softened by hundreds of pounds of fat. Being massive *feels* like it's who I am supposed to be.
7 months

Anon5665:

Ive wanted to find a feedee(female ) for a real relationship plus feeder/feedee relationship. that was starting out from thin for a long time. I think the reason many go for someone who already has some weight on is it shows they truly want this life style. Its one thing to say you want to gain and maybe gain 5-10 pounds. But its an entirely different thing to really go with it and gain 100,200 etc pounds. Many get into this and realize when things start to get hard ( like getting our of breath, or getting out of low riding cars, etc, and clothes stop fitting that they were way wrong about liking it. I think many just want a sure thing and are not OK with helping someone test it out. Just my 2 cents.
6 months

Anon5665:

Of course there are. There’s nothing more thrilling than fattening someone up from scratch, watching them slowly but sure fatten up. Once they come around and trust me, let me guide them, it’s so great.
4 months