Extreme obesity

I don't know what being slim is?

I don't know why I tried to lose weight. I've never been small. I've always been big.

I remember trying to lose weight for my mom, not me.

When I tried to lose weight on my own I only lost a few pounds by 20. 50 pounds was the most I've ever lost.

I'm at a point in my life where I'm really going to love myself. I don't want to lose weight or stop eating.

I'm going to enjoy being fat and beautiful. Because I am. In and out.
7 months

Dasassy420:
I don't know why I tried to lose weight. I've never been small. I've always been big.

I remember trying to lose weight for my mom, not me.

When I tried to lose weight on my own I only lost a few pounds by 20. 50 pounds was the most I've ever lost.

I'm at a point in my life where I'm really going to love myself. I don't want to lose weight or stop eating.

I'm going to enjoy being fat and beautiful. Because I am. In and out.

This is your time to fully embrace living life to the fullest and feeling your best self. Enjoy the finer things and all the tasty things that you get to indulge in
7 months

I was slim up until I started highschool. I was 136 pounds. But by the time I graduated four years later, I weighed 245 pounds and I never have been thinner since. I love being obese
7 months

never have i ever been considered skinny, i've always been big
7 months

It's funny, my wife looks like she's getting younger as she gains hundreds of pounds.

She found old 1990s Polaroids of her when she was skinny and the first thing she said was

"WOW I USED TO LOOK SO OLD!"
7 months

I’ve been obese since I was a young kid and just gradually kept gaining and was 420lbs by the time I was 18. I dieted in my 20s but the lowest my weight got was about 250lbs. Now I’m at my fattest ever at 622lbs and feel sexier than ever :-)
6 months

Here We Go Again:
I’ve been obese since I was a young kid and just gradually kept gaining and was 420lbs by the time I was 18. I dieted in my 20s but the lowest my weight got was about 250lbs. Now I’m at my fattest ever at 622lbs and feel sexier than ever :-)

BlobPig:
As someone who's slimness is disappearing fast, I can tell you're not missing much by not having that experience.

Haha so no FOMO there right 🤣
6 months

Here We Go Again:

So amazing and such a huge (!) inspiration!
6 months

Here We Go Again:

Autumnstorms:

Awww thanks ☺️🐷
6 months

Here We Go Again:

Autumnstorms:

Here We Go Again:
Awww thanks ☺️🐷

You are welcome, you show charm and lead the way!
You make me want to eat even more and realize that a good belly can become much, much bigger, just amazing, it feels so good!
6 months
12   loading