Extreme obesity

I don't know what being slim is?

Here We Go Again:
I’ve been obese since I was a young kid and just gradually kept gaining and was 420lbs by the time I was 18. I dieted in my 20s but the lowest my weight got was about 250lbs. Now I’m at my fattest ever at 622lbs and feel sexier than ever :-)

Autumnstorms:
So amazing and such a huge (!) inspiration!

Here We Go Again:
Awww thanks ☺️🐷

Btw. my go-to Burger King order is two medium double Whopper Cheese meals with chocolate shakes and 18pc nuggets. I feel you could coach me to increase this!
6 months

Here We Go Again:
I’ve been obese since I was a young kid and just gradually kept gaining and was 420lbs by the time I was 18. I dieted in my 20s but the lowest my weight got was about 250lbs. Now I’m at my fattest ever at 622lbs and feel sexier than ever :-)

Autumnstorms:
So amazing and such a huge (!) inspiration!

Here We Go Again:
Awww thanks ☺️🐷

Yess, just posted the reciept for the 6000 calorie lunch, it has sort of become a staple thinking about yousmiley
6 months

I was only slim when I was super young. I remember being a teenager and becoming a bit overweight, my grandmother got concerned so she had me come to her house to get on a treadmill and lose weight. I got down to around 125 lbs. but once I became an adult and turned 20, I discovered FF and started purposely gaining since I loved being fat and wanted to get fatter. I don't plan on ever being at a healthy weight, I just love being obese! You shouldn't have to change for anyone else, you should be able to be comfortable in your own skin.
5 months
12   loading