Stuffing

Pushing limits

Who else stuffs their belly until they literally can't take no more and feel like they are going to puke because it's literally my favorite feeling especially after a huge meal just trying to move around becomes a challenge, you feel out of breathe and your stomach is hard on top and soft on the bottom each meal your able to eat more and more because you've practiced for so long stretching your belly or is that just me LOL
7 months

Pushing limits

every time ive been that stuffed I lost it all so it felt like a giant waste of money and energy

But it’s very desirable
7 months

Pushing limits

This is my favorite kind of stuffing. Even as fat as I am, there have been times I've eaten until I can barely sink a finger into the top of my belly and the fat around my belly button stretches tight. Ahhh, I'm taking a bit of a gaining break at the moment, and I miss being that full!
7 months

Pushing limits

Include me in, being that stuffed feels amazing.
7 months

Pushing limits

... and how many pounds or kilos of difference before/after do you reach?

I like that kind of stuffings (food and water), too - the feeling of the rock hard belly is absolutely fantastic smiley
7 months

Pushing limits

Stuffwithme:
... and how many pounds or kilos of difference before/after do you reach?

I like that kind of stuffings (food and water), too - the feeling of the rock hard belly is absolutely fantastic smiley

I think that this starts out as painful for beginners, but turns into a pleasurable feeling after a couple of weeks.
7 months

Pushing limits

Bigbeauty666:
Who else stuffs their belly until they literally can't take no more and feel like they are going to puke because it's literally my favorite feeling especially after a huge meal just trying to move around becomes a challenge, you feel out of breathe and your stomach is hard on top and soft on the bottom each meal your able to eat more and more because you've practiced for so long stretching your belly or is that just me LOL

I understand and know all too well in all the points you mentioned.
Out of my greed, I'm at this point almost every day because I love the enormous tension in the skin on my belly and the overstretched hard stomach so much.
Right now I'm absolutely overstuffed again and have significant problems breathing. In this way, I have gradually been able to increase my capacity enormously and have now pretty much become a bottomless pit.
When the pressure eases later, I'll definitely ask my feeder husband for a few more treats before I can fall asleep. Thank God I'm already in bed because apart from my head and my arms I can't move right now.🥵🥵😅
7 months

Pushing limits

I really want to push my limits. I have never reached my limit. But I would love to force myself past them.
7 months

Pushing limits

I definitely do that. I love to stuff myself to full capacity. I aim for this type of full at least once a week, normally on the weekend.
7 months

Pushing limits

That's my lady.
More and more as she gains weight, she eats so much she gets exhausted and panting for breath. Literally, stuffing herself is her heavy exercise for the day. Usually she loves when I grab handfuls of her belly fat and make her quake, but recently she gets so full she wants to be left alone to "rest and digest."
7 months
123   loading