Fat experiences

When two food deliveries arrive

Whenever I'm craving food from different places, I love when both deliveries turn up at the same time. It just shows how greedy I am to society and that turns me on 🥵
7 months

SSBBW Summer:
Whenever I'm craving food from different places, I love when both deliveries turn up at the same time. It just shows how greedy I am to society and that turns me on 🥵
something about being a greedy pig in public is a massive turn on for me as well 🥵
7 months

Sexy af, huge turn on
7 months

SSBBW Summer:

My big hungry bae is like this- order a big supper from somewhere, then get sweets from somewhere else. So proud of her for being so hungry!
7 months

I have to admit that I am a little embarrassed when the delivery man comes to my house and keeps taking out bags. I get red just thinking about it, I'm sure he thinks I'm a bit of a pig.
7 months

Lol!! I thought I was the only one who did this. Sometimes you just want food from different places! More often than not though it’s because I want a giant meal and a giant dessert and you often can’t get both at the same place.
7 months

Lol!! I thought I was the only one who did this. Sometimes you just want food from different places! More often than not though it’s because I want a giant meal and a giant dessert and you often can’t get both at the same place.
7 months