Gaining

Accidentally gained weight. should i keep going?

I accidentally gained 30 lbs over the past year (100 to 130 lbs). It's been a shock to me because I've always been careful with my weight. I've always wondered what it's like to be bigger cause I've been thin/athletic my whole life. Should I take the plunge?
7 months

Radishnearly:
I accidentally gained 30 lbs over the past year (100 to 130 lbs). It's been a shock to me because I've always been careful with my weight. I've always wondered what it's like to be bigger cause I've been thin/athletic my whole life. Should I take the plunge?

Is taking the plunge what you really want to do? That you are asking the question here suggests that that you already have an idea of what you want the answer to be, but, ultimately, only you can make the decision.
7 months

Relate. I used to be thin and accidentally gained about 30 lbs before I began gaining on purpose. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, but decided to try gaining only 10 lbs and see how I felt. It was incredible and I kept going. I’ve never regretted it, but you’ll have to figure it out for yourself if this is what you want. Take it slow ❤️
7 months

TubSlug:
Relate. I used to be thin and accidentally gained about 30 lbs before I began gaining on purpose. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, but decided to try gaining only 10 lbs and see how I felt. It was incredible and I kept going. I’ve never regretted it, but you’ll have to figure it out for yourself if this is what you want. Take it slow ❤️

What did you end up gaining to at your largest?
7 months