Lifestyle tips

Super sized travel!

One thing I love about my huge fat love is- she's not just big and hungry, she's not just happy and confident with her size, but she's also practical and always thinking about how to adjust her lifestyle to the fact that she's just constantly gaining weight.

We're going to travel soon, and she's full of ideas and practical thoughts about her mass during "pillow talk." All her ideas, not mine:

1. Her bulk versus the airplane seats.
She told me she can probably never fly alone again on just one seat. Doublewide queen. She needs two, and can only get away with one seat because she has a loving feeder she can crush into, take over my seat, and literally spill her fat overflow right onto my lap. But she's realistic and knows it would be rude or unreasonable to expect a stranger to put up with that. Or too intimate. That much flesh and body contact is reserved for ME.

2. Seatbelts.
The last time we flew, she couldn't reach her tubby arms around her belly to buckle herself in. She thought she could get away with it, but the flight crew came and had to get her in by literally parting her fat rolls apart and tucking the seatbelt into all of her flab. Then a model-like pretty attendant patted her right on her belly and said "There we go, all better now."
Rather than being embarrassed, her comment was "Wow, that was the best service ever!"
But she said in the future, she's definitely going to need a seatbelt extender to fit her girth.

3. Diapers
Again, this is all her idea. She's the one who brought it up. She can relieve herself just fine, even if she can barely fit through those tiny airplane restroom doors. Problem is, she's too big to maneuver around herself and clean up afterwards in that tight space. So best to have something to keep her tight and tidy until we land and she can get to a handicapped bathroom, or better yet a proper shower.
7 months

Super sized travel!

At 412, I'm well aware I need two airplane seats and a seatbelt extender. My bigger concern is getting around in large airports. Special assistance would be a must. When I last flew in 2022, I was only 305, and logistics were tough because I tired easily and don't have the ability to quickly move through security. Careful planning will be in order next time.
6 months

Super sized travel!

Flying on the airlines is definitely a subject that will come up whenever my wife and I take a real vacation somewhere. We’ve not gone anywhere far enough to warrant an airline ticket since we’ve been married (six years). I hadn’t flown in 10 years now, wifey even longer, probably 15 years.

I’ve gained some since then, but not enough to change the way I occupy an airline seat. But my wife will likely have some challenges fitting into the average airline seat. Last time she flew was long before she was above 300 pounds. Wonder what kind of time someone 5-2 and 330 pounds will have fitting into the seat?
6 months

Super sized travel!

HappyBigBelly:
Flying on the airlines is definitely a subject that will come up whenever my wife and I take a real vacation somewhere. We’ve not gone anywhere far enough to warrant an airline ticket since we’ve been married (six years). I hadn’t flown in 10 years now, wifey even longer, probably 15 years.

I’ve gained some since then, but not enough to change the way I occupy an airline seat. But my wife will likely have some challenges fitting into the average airline seat. Last time she flew was long before she was above 300 pounds. Wonder what kind of time someone 5-2 and 330 pounds will have fitting into the seat?

Is that a good challenge that she will face new challenges fitting into the seat? Does she take it in stride, with your support?
6 months

Super sized travel!

HappyBigBelly:

Is that a good challenge that she will face new challenges fitting into the seat? Does she take it in stride, with your support?
6 months

Super sized travel!

HappyBigBelly:

MoreOfMe:

Actuslly, we’ve talked more about taking driving trips to various places. Not out of fear of airline seats, of course, but simply out of the desire to hit open roads. But for some of what we want to do, we’ll have to fly. And so we’ll just have to see.
6 months

Super sized travel!

HappyBigBelly:

MoreOfMe:

HappyBigBelly:
Actuslly, we’ve talked more about taking driving trips to various places. Not out of fear of airline seats, of course, but simply out of the desire to hit open roads. But for some of what we want to do, we’ll have to fly. And so we’ll just have to see.

So nice that you enjoy the ride together ☺️
6 months

Super sized travel!

I haven’t been on a plane in forever but I I’ve seen a few fellow fat people reserve themselves an extra seat for themselves so they can spread freely without feeling weird about touching other people with your girth or vice versa
6 months

Super sized travel!

Morbidly A Beast:
I haven’t been on a plane in forever but I I’ve seen a few fellow fat people reserve themselves an extra seat for themselves so they can spread freely without feeling weird about touching other people with your girth or vice versa

Probably the way to go if you can swing the price.
6 months