Fat experiences

What is it like…

its odd the pressure on my pubes always makes me wanna wizz
7 months

What is it like…

For me, The weight of my belly pushes my legs open. I have to make an effort to sit down with my knees together, and It's constrictive.
7 months

What is it like…

I'm short-ish, so when everything is sitting on top of my legs I have to lean back to get comfortable. Also, it makes it harder to get up.
7 months

What is it like…

My belly is just starting to rest between my thighs and it feels good
7 months

What is it like…

SmugWendy:
For me, The weight of my belly pushes my legs open. I have to make an effort to sit down with my knees together, and It's constrictive.
My belly is starting to spread my legs apart.
7 months

What is it like…

Doughboy90:
i’ve got one would like to have your waist band expand so much that makes it difficult to find underwear or well fitting pants and/or shorts.

I'm already there! Why is it so damn hard to find boyshorts in fat girl sizes? RIP Catherine's, I used to be able to find them there.
7 months

What is it like…

I'm there with pants. I need about a 58 waistband, and I hardly ever find anything at all.
Especially if I don't want to pay a lot.
7 months

What is it like…

The bigger she gets, the more she has to spread her thunder thighs out to let her belly hang all the way down to the couch!
7 months

What is it like…

Doughboy90:
i’ve got one would like to have your waist band expand so much that makes it difficult to find underwear or well fitting pants and/or shorts.

Sweetfattie:
I'm already there! Why is it so damn hard to find boyshorts in fat girl sizes? RIP Catherine's, I used to be able to find them there.

Torrid has a good selection up to 6x, depending on location a 5x in store.
7 months

What is it like…

Having to size up things is a bit surreal in a lot of sense.

1 in the sense of actually having to size up clothing it’s wild cause you feel like you had just went up a size even though it was a year or two/three and you don’t realize how much you need it until you try on new clothes bc shit stretches my 2xls elastic pants I just got do not fit like my 2xl fit from a few years ago same fit everything, then you realize you need that next size up. Shirts too

2 in the sense of needing to gauge your size I was gonna go up on a roof but ended up using my head becuase I’m 400+ I could break through in old spots possibly, also would the latter hold me? Can this equipment I need to use support my weight? Will my fat butt fit on the seat?
6 months