Fat experiences

On being "food-focused"

Totally. Food in general is just a really meaningful part of my life. Outside of feedism, it’s really fulfilling to share meals with people you care about, experiment with new recipes, try new dishes, and have food exist in the social role as it deserves.

As an aside — It felt complicated for a little bit for me, like it felt that feedism couldn’t coexist with food outside feedism. I feared I was involving others in my kink without their knowledge or consent. Obviously not good, and that led to a time where I didn’t eat. What helped me, was figuring the division between feedist practices, feedism as a lifestyle, and life apart from feedism.

But to loop back to your post, definitely love to talk about/engage with food more than most. But it helps that a lot of my friends will like to incorporate food into activities and gatherings.
7 months

On being "food-focused"

I have always had eating problems and if any of my friends knew I was on this website they would not believe it.

Now I'm obsessed with overeating, so I tend to eat a lot of snacks or go for ice cream when we are out and about. My friends take it as a recovery from my anorexia, and it's true too, but I also hope to be a little softer every day until I'm full of fat rolls.
7 months

On being "food-focused"

I've always been a foodie. I love to try new foods, read restaurant reviews extensively to find the perfect bowl of tonkotsu ramen or the best gyros in town, cook, bake, serve my culinary creations to others... you name it, if it has to do with food I'm into it. I have a sensitive nose and a discerning palate, which makes food that much more enjoyable for me.

To me, food only has to do with kink in the context of kink. Otherwise it's a wonderful part of everyday life, but not necessarily a sexy thing. Most people I know locally come to me for restaurant recommendations now, because they know I know good food! Last time I went to the dentist she was all excited to hear about my latest restaurant finds. smiley
7 months

On being "food-focused"

When we started dating and she was "just fat" she wasn't like this. Now that she's genuinely super obese, she's always thinking about food, and planning her days about what she wants to eat. It's doing wonders for her figure!
7 months

On being "food-focused"

I am always thinking or talking - it’s kinda funny when you know all the fast food joints in 100 mile radius from you about food what it is, how much food it is what I’m gonna eat later etc it’s been like this for the better part of 10 years ever since I stopped forcing myself to not eat and the only substance I ate was water pretty much. It’s only gotten “”worse”” with more indulging.
6 months