Lifestyle tips

Calming nerves around first feedist experience

I don't know you at all but I'll tell you my case: my psychologist told me that it was not so rare to find someone who wanted to practice this with me, many people see it strange but they don't refuse to try it.

Under this premise, try to be sincere with your partner, if you like the girl, first make her see that you might like to feed her and later you tell her about it. Look, I was bringing my boyfriend sweets for a couple of weeks and then I told him, and his reaction was very good, he started asking me when I wanted to do it to let him know.

He's not into feederism, but he eats a lot so I wanted to exploit that.
7 months

ForeverFFA:
I can't believe I waited until my late twenties to open up to a real-life partner about wanting to explore feeding someone, but I was freaking out even just telling him what I was into. He seemed way more calm than I was and is definitely game for trying stuff, but for some reason the thought of finally getting what I want makes me panic, which obviously isn't ideal for having a good time. How to get beyond this?

For clarification: I would be the feeder and my partner is brand new to this kink. Only gentle feeding and moderate weight gain are on the table, but I think part of my fear is related to guilt over what this might mean for him outside of our relationship.

Your partner will be fine. It's not like you are into/doing the more extreme side of feedism where you have to be extra careful not to cause complications. (It's so fun, but so tricky sometimes. 😞)

Gentle feeding and moderate weight gain can be easily explained as "My girlfriend is a good cook and loves to spoil me." Also, most people won't care if he gets a little fluffy/fluffier.

Worst case scenario, he decides that he wants to lose weight. And that's a nothing burger. If that does happen, there are still ways to indulge in feedism. I do it with my partner all the time.
7 months

ForeverFFA:
I guess I was also hoping for advice from anyone who's had experience with this kind of situation? I'm still feeling kind of shy about actually initiating anything even after our discussion went so well because I'm still concerned about what he might think of me. Ideas that might be enjoyable to try as a start with partners who don't already have a fat kink but are open to being fed would be awesome.

Easiest thing to do is make a big meal and encourage him to be as greedy as he likes. Let him control the pace and intensity. Then help him to the conch for cuddles, a movie of his choice, and belly rubs. Maybe some dessert when/if he's feeling up to it.
6 months

ForeverFFA:
I guess I was also hoping for advice from anyone who's had experience with this kind of situation? I'm still feeling kind of shy about actually initiating anything even after our discussion went so well because I'm still concerned about what he might think of me. Ideas that might be enjoyable to try as a start with partners who don't already have a fat kink but are open to being fed would be awesome.

Munchies:
Easiest thing to do is make a big meal and encourage him to be as greedy as he likes. Let him control the pace and intensity. Then help him to the conch for cuddles, a movie of his choice, and belly rubs. Maybe some dessert when/if he's feeling up to it.

This sounds absolutely perfect, and a great way to break things in. I'm actually jealous!
6 months

ForeverFFA:

Munchies:

Kacchan:
This sounds absolutely perfect, and a great way to break things in. I'm actually jealous!

Feedism doesn't have to be eating a billion calories a day to gain a million lbs in a week. It can also be cute and fluffy. I may be a sadistic domme feeder, but I enjoy the domestic side of things too.
6 months

ForeverFFA:

Munchies:

Kacchan:

Munchies:
Feedism doesn't have to be eating a billion calories a day to gain a million lbs in a week. It can also be cute and fluffy. I may be a sadistic domme feeder, but I enjoy the domestic side of things too.

ForeverFFA:
Definitely agree, and thanks for the tips! This is more our speed, as I'm into the sensual/sweet side of feedism and my partner doesn't want to endlessly gain. I'll dig around on the old forums too - I realize there's probably already other threads about "soft" feeding ideas.

A good idea. The forums have been filled with people wanting to min-max their gains and explore their darkest desires. It's not bad perse, but we need some more kink diversity.
6 months

ForeverFFA:
Definitely agree, and thanks for the tips! This is more our speed, as I'm into the sensual/sweet side of feedism and my partner doesn't want to endlessly gain. I'll dig around on the old forums too - I realize there's probably already other threads about "soft" feeding ideas.

Munchies:
A good idea. The forums have been filled with people wanting to min-max their gains and explore their darkest desires. It's not bad perse, but we need some more kink diversity.

ForeverFFA:
Wow, you're right...there's practically nothing out there, and the only ones I found ended after like 2-3 posts. I guess it's just not the kind of thing people need FF for.

Personally, I think we can use more fluffy kink. I think FF should feel as welcoming a place to gentle feedism as it is more extreme feedism. And if you are one of those people, all the better.
6 months

Munchies:
Personally, I think we can use more fluffy kink. I think FF should feel as welcoming a place to gentle feedism as it is more extreme feedism. And if you are one of those people, all the better.

A-freakin-men. I'm not into the extreme stuff, I want a sweet, caring feeder who gets pleasure from making me happy.
6 months

ForeverFFA:

Munchies:

ForeverFFA:
Wow, you're right...there's practically nothing out there, and the only ones I found ended after like 2-3 posts. I guess it's just not the kind of thing people need FF for.

Munchies:

ForeverFFA:
Thank you! Maybe I'll start yet another new thread with ideas next time I'm bored, but I've been hoping to cut back on that habit before I annoy people lol.

Have you seen how much I post? Screw that. So long as you are adding something of value to the thread, anyone who doesn't like it can kick rocks.
6 months

Munchies:

Sweetfattie:
A-freakin-men. I'm not into the extreme stuff, I want a sweet, caring feeder who gets pleasure from making me happy.

And you are so valid for that. Your love of gentle feedism should be as welcome as my love of extreme feedism.
6 months
12   loading