General

Just ordered lots of chinese food

What's your go to order?
6 months

Prolly Butter Chicken. Could eat a mile of that. Chinese I pick up. That way I can choose what I want.
6 months

Sesame chicken w rice and veggies (multi-serving order not just combo), two egg rolls, and 6 crab rangoons, and a big helping of Dr Pepper. Lol
6 months

Bubbingscrubbles:
Sesame chicken w rice and veggies (multi-serving order not just combo), two egg rolls, and 6 crab rangoons, and a big helping of Dr Pepper. Lol

Crab rangoon is very underrated. If you haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing.

My go to is usually General Tso Chicken. But I am generally good with everything. So good.
6 months

Depends on the Chinese restaurant and which dishes they do particularly well. My local place makes excellent twice-cooked pork, sweet and sour combo, and egg rolls. There used to be another restaurant with great ma po tofu and Singapore noodles, but they sold to someone else during COVID and now the food sucks. smiley Then there's a little hole in the wall in Denver that specializes in Szechuan dry pot. Oh my god, that stuff is so good!

I miss my neighborhood Chinese restaurant in California. They did really good taro buns, egg foo yung, and black bean chicken.

Then there's dim sum, which is a whole different thing. I have no idea what most of the dishes I eat there are called, I just recognize my favorites and point.
6 months

Chinese Food isn’t one of my go tos for food I’d rather smash a pizza or something but most of the time I just get a big order of shrimp fried rice a few egg rolls, pot stickers, cream cheese puffs etc unless it’s Panda Express then I go wild with a double order of coconut shrimp and teriyaki beef with all the fixins
6 months

Am I the only one who orders Chinese food for the three-delicious rice? Seems like yes haha, my Chinese food order is always three delights rice and beef in oyster sauce.
6 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Chinese Food isn’t one of my go tos for food I’d rather smash a pizza or something but most of the time I just get a big order of shrimp fried rice a few egg rolls, pot stickers, cream cheese puffs etc unless it’s Panda Express then I go wild with a double order of coconut shrimp and teriyaki beef with all the fixins

Same! I love cream cheese, wontons and sweet and sour chicken, but other than that, I will take pizzas, burgers, or Italian anytime!
6 months

Morbidly A Beast:

BigBallBellyGirl:
Same! I love cream cheese, wontons and sweet and sour chicken, but other than that, I will take pizzas, burgers, or Italian anytime!

I def vibe with that. I’m a huge sucker for a big greasy cheeseburger
6 months

Chinese food is soooo good though
6 months