General

Eat nuts

Mooidik:
Do you have experiences with eating a lot of nuts? I read everywhere that they are healthy fatteners,

Interesting. I thought that people only ate nuts for testosterone. Or at least that's what I've heard from those weird alpha male types.
6 months

Eat nuts

when I quit vaping I was eating lots of nuts to help with the oral fixation and I gained like over 10 pounds in a month
6 months

Eat nuts

I've been eating a lot of nuts ever since I discovered that high carb foods were the major culprit behind my digestive issues. (RIP pasta, potatoes, bread, sweets... I still eat them if I'm prepared to deal with the pain though.) I still lost some weight without my beloved carbs, but not all that much given how fat I was when I started. Maybe 20 pounds? I still weigh about 325 and seem to have stabilized there over the past year. Nuts, cheese, heavy cream, fatty meats, all help keep the weight on.
6 months

Eat nuts

Walnuts, peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds... All nuts are our friends, they decrease the feeling of satiety and are very rich in fiber, for difficult digestions (as the comment above) are very good.
6 months

Eat nuts

Drugsarefunny:
Walnuts, peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds... All nuts are our friends, they decrease the feeling of satiety and are very rich in fiber, for difficult digestions (as the comment above) are very good.

Nuts are great, but beware of the sodium content. A lot of nuts are salted. If you plan on going nut happy, it's best to eat low sodium or unsalted nuts.
6 months

Eat nuts

I love the title of this thread, lol.

Echoing previous comments, nuts are great for general nutrition. An easy snacking food and calorically high (not a word, but I'm making it one). Also a discrete way to pig out without looking like it (if that's your thing). Of course, too much of anything is bad, so be careful about over doing it, especially with the salted ones. But, there are so many different types and different ways to have them: separate or mix them with your meal, you can have them plain, salted, toasted, drizzled with honey, or covered in chocolate.
6 months

Eat nuts

The essential vegan gaining food (if you want to keep the processing minimal).
5 months

Eat nuts

Like said for many times before me nuts are truely great. I just ate some plain cashew nuts and for once cared to check how much there is calories: nearly 600 kcals per 100 grams!

I knew nuts are rich in calories, yet I was slightly supriced by this fact...
5 months