Lifestyle tips

Seatbelt extenders

Being 500 pounds, I always have one in my handbag ready just incase these days. I highly recommend doing this. You can get ones that fit nicely in your everyday handbag but still gives you plenty of extra belt to attach to a car seatbelt!

I even have one that fits in a clutch bag on a night out to a bar etc
6 months

Seatbelt extenders

Are these available in the states,
I wonder? I remarked to my wife just the other day about seat belts not really being designed for women at all, and definitely not for large women. My wife’s hips and butt spill over onto the seat belt buckle and it’s sometimes a challenge to find it in the first attempt.
6 months

Seatbelt extenders

HappyBigBelly:
Are these available in the states,
I wonder? I remarked to my wife just the other day about seat belts not really being designed for women at all, and definitely not for large women. My wife’s hips and butt spill over onto the seat belt buckle and it’s sometimes a challenge to find it in the first attempt.
yeah my fiancé always brings one for herself so she doesn’t have to ask the staff when on a plane flying from cali.
6 months

Seatbelt extenders

Yes you usually find these at a dealer, but now they are a paid item. I was looking for one for my Dodge Journey, dealer wanted $55, finally decided just to go on amazon for it.
5 months

Seatbelt extenders

The Wicked Pear:
Yes you usually find these at a dealer, but now they are a paid item. I was looking for one for my Dodge Journey, dealer wanted $55, finally decided just to go on amazon for it.

A dealer eh? That's convient only if for a good price
5 months