General

Pregnancy

Hi people,

I am not sure we’re to put it, but I would like to know, how being pregnant and having kids has affected the weight?
How much did you (or your Gf/wife) gain or loose during the pregnancy and how did the year after go or how are they going ?
Love to hear your stories smiley
7 months

Pregnancy

Hhhggg:
Hi people,

I am not sure we’re to put it, but I would like to know, how being pregnant and having kids has affected the weight?
How much did you (or your Gf/wife) gain or loose during the pregnancy and how did the year after go or how are they going ?
Love to hear your stories smiley

I think my heaviest during pregnancy was 169.
I quickly lost pounds due to having active children and working part time. I’m much heavier now, and look like I’m 5 months along😁
7 months

Pregnancy

My wife’s pregnancy years ago set the the tone for her massive gain :-) I’ll simply recount what I’ve written in previous threads:

She had her first child barely out of high school and, according to her accounts, gained between 80 and 100 pounds between the pregnancy and some health-related issues (certain meds’ effects on her). She tried the depo shot for birth control and got pregnant (and fatter) anyway with her second child. She’s told me those depo shots are what changed her body for good. Went from just a puffy figure barely holding on to a big bellied, big-butt(ed), big ol’ fat girl :-) Wish I’d have known her then so I could have witnessed her waistline explode in size and her belly grow from being barely there to being so huge and sexy that she stopped wearing underwear at a certain point. This is as good a point in the story as any to mention her bra band size was only in the low 30s entering her 20s. So that’s more than 12 inches gained just in her middle since then :-)

We had our first child together three years ago now. She was already just at 300 pounds, so she didn’t have to gain but maybe 20 during the pregnancy. Today, she’s a proud 330 pounds with a spirit that’s just as soft and tender as her skin :-) We’d have each other no other way but fat and happy :-)
7 months

Pregnancy

Thank you fire sharing smiley
The depo shot is interesting 😅
7 months