General

Telling my girlfriend i want to gain weight

Hello, so this here is mostly about building up courage.

Me and my GF have been together for almost 1.5 years and living with each other for about the same time, and we have had no fights or anything during this time. And what usually happens when people get together is that you gain some weight, which both me and her have done. Now she has problems with her joints, she is opting for losing weight with a gastric bypass, but as of right now, she takes ozempic to lose weight.

Now, I had the suspicion before that I liked being heavier, even though I thought I was a feeder only, but now being so that she will lose weight, and that I still will love her no matter what, has made me want to get fatter. I have gained 22 lbs during our relationship, having a max weight of 235 lbs. I absolutely love the way my stretchmarked bely prutrudes, and how my moobs have started hanging, and I want to gain more weight, like get to 250-260.

The only problem I have, I don't know how to tell her that I want to do it, she generally liked skinnier guys before getting together with me (weighed like 213 when we moved together) because I'm already not really her type, and I want to move away from what her type is. I'm scared that she wanna leave me or something like that. The other problem is that our budget can't really support quick gains (which I want to do) so it will be a double whammy against me wanting to gain weight.

How can I say all this to her without making it too weird, and how do I build up the courage to do so?
7 months

ForeverFFA:
Does she already know about your fetish for being a feeder or at least an fa? If so, it might be easier to frame it as you want to be supportive of her weight loss while still finding ways to engage in this kink yourself.

She knows I'm an FA, but does not like it, she even thought about quitting it while we were dating when she found that I followed big girls on instagram, but she's probably more supportive of it now when we've been together for a while. And maybe I could frame it like that, gonna think about it
7 months

ForeverFFA:
I hope she's become more open-minded, but the budget is a separate concern that can't be easily resolved unless you find a way to earn more. Would you be open to gaining slower as a compromise for her sake?

Yeah, I hope so to, but if she would be a okay with it, I think som Mass Gainer powder do fit in our budget.

But that's problems that can be fixed IF she would be open to me gaining, I like her and she really likes me, so maybe she would be open with it.
7 months

Many years ago i told my wife at that time I wanted to get get fat. It did not end well. Every situation is different, but I'm not seeing anything in your description to suggest she's open to the idea. If gaining is important to you, have the conversation but be ready for rejection and possibly the end of the relationship, because this will change what she thinks about you. I wish you the best and I hope when you open up to her, she responds in a positive way.
7 months

MultiMedia:
Hello, so this here is mostly about building up courage.

Me and my GF have been together for almost 1.5 years and living with each other for about the same time, and we have had no fights or anything during this time. And what usually happens when people get together is that you gain some weight, which both me and her have done. Now she has problems with her joints, she is opting for losing weight with a gastric bypass, but as of right now, she takes ozempic to lose weight.

Now, I had the suspicion before that I liked being heavier, even though I thought I was a feeder only, but now being so that she will lose weight, and that I still will love her no matter what, has made me want to get fatter. I have gained 22 lbs during our relationship, having a max weight of 235 lbs. I absolutely love the way my stretchmarked bely prutrudes, and how my moobs have started hanging, and I want to gain more weight, like get to 250-260.

The only problem I have, I don't know how to tell her that I want to do it, she generally liked skinnier guys before getting together with me (weighed like 213 when we moved together) because I'm already not really her type, and I want to move away from what her type is. I'm scared that she wanna leave me or something like that. The other problem is that our budget can't really support quick gains (which I want to do) so it will be a double whammy against me wanting to gain weight.

How can I say all this to her without making it too weird, and how do I build up the courage to do so?

Imma level with you, chief. I do not see this ending well.

If you cannot afford rapid gains, then don't do rapid gains. To do otherwise is unwise, and it will not endear your girlfriend to your kink.

You mentioned in another post that she knows about your fetish, but is very much not into to. Is the issue about her gaining weight? Or is it about this fetish in general?
7 months

Munchies:

If you cannot afford rapid gains, then don't do rapid gains. To do otherwise is unwise, and it will not endear your girlfriend to your kink.

You mentioned in another post that she knows about your fetish, but is very much not into to. Is the issue about her gaining weight? Or is it about this fetish in general?

I think it's mainly her gaining weight, because she is already quite big and have problems with her knees and back. I think it's also a societal thing, that my fetish for big girls is "not normal". I think she's also scared when she lose weight (on que for a GB-surgery) I will find her unattractive, but I have told her that is not the case, 'cause I love her personality the most, I will love her no matter what weight she's at, and she has told the same thing about me, so hopes she keeps that promise.
6 months

Herocomplex247:
Just tell her you feel sexier heavier. Easy peasy. Like who can argue with that! 😎

True true. I have told her that I don't mind my belly, but that was like 15 lbs ago, so might need to remind and reinforce the idea.
6 months

Munchies:

MultiMedia:
I think it's mainly her gaining weight, because she is already quite big and have problems with her knees and back. I think it's also a societal thing, that my fetish for big girls is "not normal". I think she's also scared when she lose weight (on que for a GB-surgery) I will find her unattractive, but I have told her that is not the case, 'cause I love her personality the most, I will love her no matter what weight she's at, and she has told the same thing about me, so hopes she keeps that promise.

An understandable fear. I've come across horror stories where a feeder or FA dumps their SO when they lose weight. It's gross how shallow people can be.

It's nice that you'll still love her, but it's also nice if you still find her attractive.
6 months

Everyone wants to gain weight so quickly and get all worked up cause they think they’ll get instantly huge… it’s not that big a deal just freely indulge how you want and if the topic comes up mention how being fat makes you happy
6 months