General

How to find fat women to be friends with my wife?

If something is "coerced", that means that the person did not consent. Whatever was "coerced" happened against their will.

Is that what you meant?

Consent is critical for engaging in any kink.
6 months

Greentrees8733:
If something is "coerced", that means that the person did not consent. Whatever was "coerced" happened against their will.

Is that what you meant?

No, I meant coerced as in made to do something.
A better fitting word would be encouraged
6 months

Greentrees8733:

Is that what you meant?

Badtagragtat:
No, I meant coerced as in made to do something.
A better fitting word would be encouraged

I am so curious as to what was the original post. Because these vibes are rancid.

Are you actually married, or is this a fantasy scenario? I assume you want said wife to have far friends so she can either get fatter or feel more comfortable doing so? Because either way, the answer is "You don't."

Let your wife befriend anyone she wants regardless of size. It's fine if you introduce her to the kink community, but let her decide if she wants to engage with it.

If she befriends people because it would make her husband happy, it's a doomed friendship.
6 months

Munchies:
I am so curious as to what was the original post. Because these vibes are rancid.

Are you actually married, or is this a fantasy scenario? I assume you want said wife to have far friends so she can either get fatter or feel more comfortable doing so? Because either way, the answer is "You don't."

If she befriends people because it would make her husband happy, it's a doomed friendship.

Not married,just thinking far into the future.

The original post read
TITLE: "How to find fat women to be friends with my wife"
BODY: "Hopefully they'd encourage(formerly coerce but the user above told me that it sounds forced so I changed it) her into eating more and getting fat and fatter but that's besides the point"
I am asking because I can't find any fat young women in my area.
6 months

Munchies:

Badtagragtat:
Not married,just thinking far into the future.

The original post read
TITLE: "How to find fat women to be friends with my wife"
BODY: "Hopefully they'd encourage(formerly coerce but the user above told me that it sounds forced so I changed it) her into eating more and getting fat and fatter but that's besides the point"

I see. Thanks for the clarification. My advise still stands.
6 months

Munchies:

Very well, but where da fat women at?
6 months
attachment

Munchies:

Badtagragtat:
Very well, but where da fat women at?

Okay, so. Two things.

One, I am a black woman who had had run ins with the Klan, I do not find that gif funny.

Two, nowhere near you if you don't learn how to treat women.
6 months

Munchies:
Two, nowhere near you if you don't learn how to treat women.

Am I maltreating women?

Also

Explain how one treats women.
6 months

You’re treating your wife like a second class citizen who has no agency of her own
6 months

Morbidly A Beast:
You’re treating your wife like a second class citizen

Explain how
Morbidly A Beast:
who has no agency of her own

Again, how? Can't I look for friends for my wife?
6 months
12345   loading