General

How to find fat women to be friends with my wife?

Munchies:
This is true. This did not need to escalate.

Then why escalate it? You're doing something then complaining said thing happened.

Munchies:
He could have said something along the lines of, "I wasn't trying to be racist. This scene comes from this movie. This is what was happening in the context of the movie. I was trying to make a joke based on this line from the movie.

Why do I need to say anything if it's subconsciously understood?
What racism did I commit which I need to atone for?

Munchies:
But I can understand why you might think that."

But I don't understand

Munchies:
mentioned my past trauma involving the KKK, he just ignored it.

If whatever I say won't fix your trauma why say anything?
I wish whatever bad thing happened to you didn't happen but if I wish it that doesn't mean it's going to magically erase that bad event.
7 months

Munchies:

Then why escalate it? You're doing something then complaining said thing happened.

Munchies:
He could have said something along the lines of, "I wasn't trying to be racist. This scene comes from this movie. This is what was happening in the context of the movie. I was trying to make a joke based on this line from the movie.

Munchies:

But I don't understand

Munchies:

Badtagragtat:
I wish whatever bad thing happened to you didn't happen but if I wish it that doesn't mean it's going to magically erase that bad event.

Yikes. Shut up racist.
7 months

What’s the deal with creepy guys with hypothetical wives and being racist
7 months

Munchies:

Munchies:

Munchies:

But I don't understand

Munchies:

Badtagragtat:

Morbidly A Beast:
Yikes. Shut up racist.

I tried being polite, yet his post not even trying to say sorry made me view his profile.
"About me
Weight: 115lbs
Height: 5’ 8" (173 cms)
Fetish: feeder
Online: 3 mins
Visits website: rarely
Joined 12 hours ago, no profile photo.This is a first post, n not a good one. Makes me think he's a total troll.Just seeking attention ,for his kinks n a chaser of racism.
7 months

Munchies:

Munchies:

Munchies:

But I don't understand

Munchies:

Badtagragtat:

Why am I still pushing this? Because stuff like this isn't welcome here. Misogyny isn't welcome here. Racism isn't welcome here. Bigotry in general isn't welcome here. And if the community doesn't push against such things the moment that it happens, others will think it's welcome.

I've explained my thinking more than once. You simply refuse to see your actions as a problem.

So this is what's going to happen. I've already reported this thread to the admin team. They will lock the thread. And since you've proven to delete anything that makes you look bad, I will continue to quote and respond to you to preserve evidence. As such, your own words will be on display for all to see even if you delete everything on your end.
7 months

Morbidly A Beast:

I have no idea. With any luck, he'll either change or suffer the consequences of not doing so, which can be anything from community backlash to getting banned.

Remember that other user from Romania that did something similar? He got banned once or twice before leaving the site and deleting his account. I wonder, whatever happened to that guy?
7 months

Munchies:

Munchies:

Munchies:

But I don't understand

Munchies:

Badtagragtat:

Morbidly A Beast:
Yikes. Shut up racist.

LuvsChub04:
I tried being polite, yet his post not even trying to say sorry made me view his profile.
"About me
Joined 12 hours ago, no profile photo.This is a first post, n not a good one. Makes me think he's a total troll.Just seeking attention ,for his kinks n a chaser of racism.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Either he'll eventually grow up or he'll get worse

Feeders like him give he rest of us a bad name. I'm a sadistic domme feeder, and I have never once treated my past or current feedees like this. If I dared to treat my submissive masochistic feedee partner like this, he would rightfully leave my ass.
7 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
I have no idea. With any luck, he'll either change or suffer the consequences of not doing so, which can be anything from community backlash to getting banned.

Remember that other user from Romania that did something similar? He got banned once or twice before leaving the site and deleting his account. I wonder, whatever happened to that guy?

One can hope! You’re not even asking for that much it’s just that he’s getting all defensive and having yikesey responses. That guy is this guy you think?
7 months

Munchies:

Munchies:

Munchies:

But I don't understand

Munchies:

Badtagragtat:

Morbidly A Beast:
Yikes. Shut up racist.

LuvsChub04:
"About me

Munchies:
Yeah, that sounds about right. Either he'll eventually grow up or he'll get worse

Feeders like him give he rest of us a bad name. I'm a sadistic domme feeder, and I have never once treated my past or current feedees like this. If I dared to treat my submissive masochistic feedee partner like this, he would rightfully leave my ass.

you're 110% right. Ive never ever put my own kinks first.A healthy communication is always the best way, it should be mutual, n what OP stated did not sound mutual, just one sided thinking n creepy as fuck n not healthy.
7 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
One can hope! You’re not even asking for that much it’s just that he’s getting all defensive and having yikesey responses. That guy is this guy you think?

The guy that was racist towards Asians and black people? It's crossed my mind, but I cannot confirm it. It's just as possible that these are two different guys.

But yes, I am not asking for much. I am very reasonable so, I get pissed when my requests are disregarded. Plus I've already proven in this very thread that I am happy to back down. When you (not OP oddly enough) were kind enough to show me I had the wrong impression of the scene, I let it go.

The same cannot be said for OP.
7 months
345   loading