Gaining

Getting bigger, but no overhang?

You already have an overhang from what I can tell gravity and eating really well just hasn’t run it’s course yet haha
6 months

No harm in keeping the gain train going, big guy 😉
6 months

Your belly shape is probably in your genes. You just need to get bigger and then the overhang will come
6 months

Belly Builder:
Since starting out, my belly has gotten WAY bigger…which is great, but I dream of having an overhang. I’ve gotten up to 255 from 200 and still it’s just a big ball. Any advice? Or do I just need to keep going and hope for the best?

I think I see the problem.

Your belly is made of mostly visceral fat (fat around your organs). Since this fat is behind your abdominal wall, it's not going to hang. Belly hang happens with subcutaneous fat (fat under your skin).
6 months

I kind of always had the “muscle chub” bloated gut. I have had several stints with heavy cream and over the years gaining and losing has made me have much more of a softer and slight hanging gut nowadays.

Heavy cream will make you lower gut, thighs, ass soften and fatten. My thighs and ass never gained any weight, but after heavy cream I noticed my ass and thighs not fitting into some jeans I had, o finally knew what women that fatten in their ass and thighs feel like not fitting into their clothing.
6 months

Belly Builder:
Since starting out, my belly has gotten WAY bigger…which is great, but I dream of having an overhang. I’ve gotten up to 255 from 200 and still it’s just a big ball. Any advice? Or do I just need to keep going and hope for the best?

Ball bellies are beautiful........
6 months