General

Strange magical border between two size categories as a fa.

Compared with what I see about the community, I'm more into moderately large sizes. Extremely huge sizes are mostly in the fantasy realm, and although it would surely turn me on to meet someone of epic sizes (given she still has some mobility), it's not something I'd wish upon someone in real life.

So, although I can be attracted sizes much smaller and larger than my preference range, my most preferred range in real life is usually from 200 to 300 pounds, maybe 350 if she carries it well.

So, if someone gains within this range I find it really hot, but as she approaches the top of that range, I feel like it's enough, it would be better if she stopped gaining, it would be too much if she kept on.

However, here comes an interesting thought. If she became about 400 pounds, then all this "barrier" would go away, and I'd feel an intense desire for her to get much bigger, to 500 or maybe even 600 pounds.

I wonder why it is that as someone approaches 300 pounds I feel she should stop, but if she breached 400 I feel she should get even bigger.

Are there others who feel like this?

I don't know the exact reason, but it might be that there is a big lifestyle difference between those categories, below 300-350 pounds there can be many fun activities which would be very limited if leaving that category upwards... and if someone is already past 400 then it already means a certain lifestyle and there is not much to lose, so we might as well go further?
6 months

Curiousv:
Compared with what I see about the community, I'm more into moderately large sizes. Extremely huge sizes are mostly in the fantasy realm, and although it would surely turn me on to meet someone of epic sizes (given she still has some mobility), it's not something I'd wish upon someone in real life.

So, although I can be attracted sizes much smaller and larger than my preference range, my most preferred range in real life is usually from 200 to 300 pounds, maybe 350 if she carries it well.

So, if someone gains within this range I find it really hot, but as she approaches the top of that range, I feel like it's enough, it would be better if she stopped gaining, it would be too much if she kept on.

However, here comes an interesting thought. If she became about 400 pounds, then all this "barrier" would go away, and I'd feel an intense desire for her to get much bigger, to 500 or maybe even 600 pounds.

I wonder why it is that as someone approaches 300 pounds I feel she should stop, but if she breached 400 I feel she should get even bigger.

Are there others who feel like this?

I don't know the exact reason, but it might be that there is a big lifestyle difference between those categories, below 300-350 pounds there can be many fun activities which would be very limited if leaving that category upwards... and if someone is already past 400 then it already means a certain lifestyle and there is not much to lose, so we might as well go further?

If I had to guess it would probably be some sort of empathy towards her. 300+ is usually the range where weight starts to have a huge impact on someone's health both physically and mentally.

It could also be some sort of guilt that you haven't realized that you feel responsible if someone starts struggling after 300 whereas if you meet someone at 400 they've done it on their own accord (whether that is true or not).

I assume this "barrier" is often based around your accountability to someone's health rather than appearance.
6 months

Talking with other feedees and or gainers and in my own experience it seems like these weight thresholds erode as you get bigger. 300 might seem massive now but when you reach it you don’t feel as massive as it seemed. I don’t think there’s much of a lifestyle change between 300-400 it depends on the life style of the person, that being said diet and stuff won’t change a person that big unless there’s serious commitment to the loss.

And it seems like it works the same for FAs it seems like exposure to this type content for expended periods of time leads to a desire for bigger and bigger bodies.
6 months

Morbidly A Beast:
And it seems like it works the same for FAs it seems like exposure to this type content for expended periods of time leads to a desire for bigger and bigger bodies.

Not really, at least not for me now anyways, I've had exposure for long enough to know myself. At the same time I can find someone at 400+ pounds that it would be awesome if she gained some more, and at the same time someone approaching 300 that it would be better if she stopped gaining or maybe even lost a little.
6 months

Nope. If she hits 300lbs she should continue to let go and indulge in whatever she wants. 400, 500, and 600lbs is attainable and can be achieved in a healthy manner. Let her live large.
6 months