General

Slowing down your metabolism

From what I've gathered on here, the biggest factor is making the process enjoyable. This makes it easier to consume more, and makes the process feel faster
6 months

Even eating a little past your TDEE will lead to weight gain over time. Are you undereating on the days that you aren't overeating?

You don't need consistent days of significant overeating.
6 months

I don’t recommend finding ways to crash your metabolism it’ll lead to digestive problems just work on eating more and the foods you enjoy… always get seconds and go for deserts
6 months

This kind of question comes up from time to time... as someone who has a significantly slower metabolism than they used to, I REALLY don't recommend it.

Lower metabolism means your body is making less energy. That can, IME, contribute to chronic fatigue. Profoundly unfun.

Keep your energy and just overeat. If you're having trouble overeating, then yes, dairy fat is a great way to add a bunch of extra calories. IME, half and half is easier to digest than HC, but YMMV.
6 months

Anon5665:
From what I've gathered on here, the biggest factor is making the process enjoyable. This makes it easier to consume more, and makes the process feel faster

Lilsnac:
It’s really difficult to stay consistent with this because I work different shifts everyday for my job. I am trying to have my biggest meal of the day something I really enjoy and indulge right before I go to bed also

Looks like it's your eating habits, and no your metabolism that's the issue. What is a day in the life of eating for you?
6 months