General

Short answer to my mtf transition thread

I wrote an important short answer to the last thread I opened, but when I wanted to post it, I saw the thread had just been locked. Here is what I wrote (that’s my last contribution on this subject on this forum, if I have to write something else, I’ll do in on my website anti-religion.net/ ).

@Malvineous:

To the video about the “4chan cult”: This is a very disturbing video (even if I don’t understand the totality, is there a written version?), I didn’t know this happened. It’s horrible if in 2018 people were forced to take HRT, if people have been driven to transition by a hidden agenda (fetish of the initiator? Eugenics?) and if posts in favor of transmaxxing were seen by their authors as “traps” to deceive as many people as possible. And the result is that now each time somebody will suggest that transmaxxing would be a good idea for some people, references will be made to these events.

I came to the conclusion that MtF transition (even only socially) would be a good idea for some male fat fetishists on an independent way (at that time I didn’t know the “incel” concept yet), I first wrote about it in May 2023 in a French forum. My experience with living as a fat woman is very positive and I wanted to share it with the fat fetish community, hoping that it would help some people who would benefit it but never considered it.

@LydiaFatOtter (“if your account wasnt 7 years old ill be calling you troll.”):

In fact, even much more than 7 years. In 2011 I deleted my account (I think I was “meteo”, or maybe “meteofa”) because a girlfriend wanted me to. We separated in 2015 and I came back as “Marquis de Sate”. Early 2020 I changed my name to “Aphrodita”.
6 months

Short answer to my mtf transition thread

Aphrodita:
I wrote an important short answer to the last thread I opened, but when I wanted to post it, I saw the thread had just been locked. Here is what I wrote (that’s my last contribution on this subject on this forum, if I have to write something else, I’ll do in on my website anti-religion.net/ ).

@Malvineous:

To the video about the “4chan cult”: This is a very disturbing video (even if I don’t understand the totality, is there a written version?), I didn’t know this happened. It’s horrible if in 2018 people were forced to take HRT, if people have been driven to transition by a hidden agenda (fetish of the initiator? Eugenics?) and if posts in favor of transmaxxing were seen by their authors as “traps” to deceive as many people as possible. And the result is that now each time somebody will suggest that transmaxxing would be a good idea for some people, references will be made to these events.

I came to the conclusion that MtF transition (even only socially) would be a good idea for some male fat fetishists on an independent way (at that time I didn’t know the “incel” concept yet), I first wrote about it in May 2023 in a French forum. My experience with living as a fat woman is very positive and I wanted to share it with the fat fetish community, hoping that it would help some people who would benefit it but never considered it.

@LydiaFatOtter (“if your account wasnt 7 years old ill be calling you troll.”):

In fact, even much more than 7 years. In 2011 I deleted my account (I think I was “meteo”, or maybe “meteofa”) because a girlfriend wanted me to. We separated in 2015 and I came back as “Marquis de Sate”. Early 2020 I changed my name to “Aphrodita”.

Darling, if a thread is locked, that is a clear sign to drop the topic. Making a new thread to respond to a locked thread is a clown move.

I also find it funny who you choose to respond to and who you choose to ignore. It means that there are clearly people making points that you can't refute, so you focus on those you think you have a chance with.

(You really don't. This makes you look even worse than your initial posts did.)

Anyway, this thread will surely be locked too. And if you make another one, it may lead to admin telling you to knock it off ... or other consequences.
6 months