General

Weight requirements to be a bbw?

Morbidly A Beast:
Must be a European thing

SSBBW Summer:
There's bbw bashes in vegas?

Morbidly A Beast:
Sure but like that’s Vegas lol it’s not super common to hear of bbw clubs

There used to be a lot more stuff like that before Covid. Or social interaction in general just all moved online.
7 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Must be a European thing

SSBBW Summer:
There's bbw bashes in vegas?

Morbidly A Beast:
Sure but like that’s Vegas lol it’s not super common to hear of bbw clubs

SSBBW Summer:
You just said it must be a European thing

Vegas isn’t really America. It’s a world city, people from all over the world end up there for all sorts of things. I’m just saying that the average American city doesn’t have that or rather not anymore? I haven’t heard of anything like that
7 months

What? Guess I must be more unaware than I thought. I've lived in DFW for years and never heard of such things, at least not on a monthly basis. That and I don't even know what would really go on at one - I can just go to a bar whenever.

Every 2 years there used to be something called the "CurvyExpo" in DFW, but that's not quite the same thing. I think it's more a convention for companies to showcase their clothing lines and cosmetic products, provided they're plus-size friendly or specific. Maybe also a place where amateur models can flaunt their stuff. Either way, it seemed like a place where men of any size would probably feel very out of place.

And sure, COVID may have put the kibosh on a lot of this stuff, but not forever. All that stuff will come back. Video conferencing just isn't the same and most folks get bored and tired of "cabin fever."
7 months

100 Kg would Be fitting ( and above of Course 😅😘 )

It Is so much fun to eat and get fatter !
7 months

Labels are so subjective.

One person might classify themselves as a BBW, but all three words in the acronym are open for discussion.

If I was a woman with a BMI over 30, but I felt horribly unattractive, then I might not define myself as a BBW.

If I felt fabulously attractive and identify as a female, I might define myself as a BBW but others might disagree with me.

If I was athletically built and very tall, and consider myself attractive but my BMI was less than 25, I might not call myself a BBW but others who look at me might define me this way.

While we're on this topic, I see some people using a scale-based number in pounds like "220" or ""600" to classify BBW. While I think that weight itself could be a factor considered in classifying someone - a scale number as sole determinant seems so arbitrary.

I understand how we might use this to start our discussion on classification, but I always get the ick when we use a scale number to exclusively define terms like "fat", "big", or "chubby". Am I alone on this?
7 months

Kacchan:
Labels are so subjective.

One person might classify themselves as a BBW, but all three words in the acronym are open for discussion.

If I was a woman with a BMI over 30, but I felt horribly unattractive, then I might not define myself as a BBW.

If I felt fabulously attractive and identify as a female, I might define myself as a BBW but others might disagree with me.

If I was athletically built and very tall, and consider myself attractive but my BMI was less than 25, I might not call myself a BBW but others who look at me might define me this way.

While we're on this topic, I see some people using a scale-based number in pounds like "220" or ""600" to classify BBW. While I think that weight itself could be a factor considered in classifying someone - a scale number as sole determinant seems so arbitrary.

I understand how we might use this to start our discussion on classification, but I always get the ick when we use a scale number to exclusively define terms like "fat", "big", or "chubby". Am I alone on this?

I agree with not labelling but 99 percent of the fat community do use these weights as a estimate when describing a bbw or ssbbw etc. Or if someone wants to date a bbw or ssbbw they usually look up a weight range.
7 months

SSBBW Summer:
I agree with not labelling but 99 percent of the fat community do use these weights as a estimate when describing a bbw or ssbbw etc. Or if someone wants to date a bbw or ssbbw they usually look up a weight range.

It's a fair point - I completely understand that we have to have some type of agreement on terms just to have the discussion in the first place. Just funny to me that it seems so arbitrary!

Thanks, Summer!
7 months

Let's not forget height plays into this as well. A woman under 5'6" at 350lbs could easily be an ssbbw but if she's close to 6'0" and 400lbs she could still be called a bbw.
This has been an age old debate even back on the dimensions forums.
I also want to chime in on yes the labels are important. A good amount of feedees do feel excitement when they can classify themselves as a bbw/ssbbw/ussbbw.
7 months

Galorax:
300 pounds is BBW, 350 pounds is SSBBW, 750 pounds is USSBBW
this guys a transphobe who will insult you in dm randomly
2 weeks

Galorax:
300 pounds is BBW, 350 pounds is SSBBW, 750 pounds is USSBBW

Nerdyplumper:
this guys a transphobe who will insult you in dm randomly

Instead of making these kinds of posts, report the behavior. You can do this by either emailing team@fantasyfeeder.com (including screenshots if possible) or going to the profile, clicking the flag, and submitting a report that way.
2 weeks
12345   loading