General

Weight requirements to be a bbw?

Since this is a international page, the store example will never work smiley
Since different places even big companies like H&M will carry different stuff and sizes !
I life in Germany and if you can’t get clothes from H&M oder other major stores u def. Had more that one cheeseburger maxi meal stored around your midesection before entered that category!

BMI is I think for most people not to bad!

Below a bmi of 30 it’s difficult to say since u can look fat and out of shape but also have a muscular build short legs.
So bmi 23-30 is a mix of normal, fit, chubby curvy !

BBW- to me it’s the point were you get fat !
Meaning there is no way hiding all that body with “good” clothing etc.
so bmi 30-35 is a good common ground
- for a Person that is 5 f 7 inches or 170cm that would make a weight of 190-220
Deppending on the distribution and overall build !
So most of the def are not far of 🤝

Ssbbw and USSBBW is harder to define and are more an adult entertainment related therm at leat to me.

Weight ranges are even more difficult since it comes even more down to distbution build height and all the other factors smiley
SSBBW to me is when you exceed one kilo per cm of height —> so 170 cm 170 kg
5,7 and 375 pounds smiley

USSBBW 500-600 pounds but not sure if I have seen one in real life
2 weeks

It’s tough shopping when your double if not triple the size of most normal sizes women get it particularly bad because even the plus size stores cut it off at size 24

Id say like I said before that bbw/ssbbw have more to do with body fat displacement than a bmi or set weight, maybe it’s closer to bmi but someone with a toned yet big muscley body gonna have a pretty high bmi being that muscle is heavier than fat. Belly fat and how the weight settles on the body are big factors
2 weeks

I was told by a group of women at one of the BBW bashes a long time ago that a BMI of 30 was the indicator.

That being said I think it depends on a lot of factors, and that I have no doubt that it is different for each woman.
1 week
345   loading