General

Is it normal

Eyez:
I'm 190 lbs and my appetite keeps growing the more it grows the more I eat and all I wanna do is stuff my face

And when in full I get hungry again an hour later

And when I have a bag of chips I just wanna sit down and eat all of them at once

Definitely not normal. And definitely don’t look at any of the other threads on here with people saying the exact same thing. All an illusion.
7 months

Is it normal

Eyez:
I'm 190 lbs and my appetite keeps growing the more it grows the more I eat and all I wanna do is stuff my face

And when I have a bag of chips I just wanna sit down and eat all of them at once

Letters And Numbers:
Definitely not normal. And definitely don’t look at any of the other threads on here with people saying the exact same thing. All an illusion.

Eyez:
Too late

I guess you just need to finish the bag of chips now.
7 months

Is it normal

Eyez:

eh kinda you're stretching your stomach so ya it'll take more to gill you up
7 months

Is it normal

Eyez:

Letters And Numbers:

Eyez:
Too late

Letters And Numbers:
I guess you just need to finish the bag of chips now.

Eyez:
Maybe I should and get fatter

are chips your favorite??
7 months