Dating/Friendships

Looking for nice fat guy

hello, i interested in big fat guy , love big stuffed bellies and to do belly massages after huge food . i love cook and feed and caress ,,,
my favorite size 300 lbs and higher
i am not a fake , not a scammer , i have real profile and facebook profile facebook.com/elarci
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

Iā€™m 300+ šŸ™‚
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

but you never sent me messages , great weight and fatter always better
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

Hello,
I am interested in chatting with you. I am at about 136 kg/300lbs and growing. If you would like to get to know each other please let me know !
Thanks!
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

I wonder how realistic you are being, and I do want you to find someone. You even seem like someone that probably quite a few men might be interested in having by their side.

But, I think you have to understand some men may have jobs where it's not convenient or always possible to text super often throughout the workday. It doesn't mean they're ignoring you. There's also time zone differences.

If you're expecting a 10 minute reply time at all hours of the day, that's not reasonable.
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

Elarci:
hello, i interested in big fat guy , love big stuffed bellies and to do belly massages after huge food . i love cook and feed and caress ,,,
my favorite size 300 lbs and higher
i am not a fake , not a scammer , i have real profile and facebook profile facebook.com/elarci

Still not weighing 300 ibs, but I would love to gain for you if you open to chat with less fatty man, but a very determined to get fatter.
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

I'd love to chat 122kg aiming for 140. I seem to have hit a plateau around 122.
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

I'm sorry but I am not that fat yet. Want to help change that?
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

but here i saw guys with 500 lbs , they dint want me
6 months

Looking for nice fat guy

I want you. Please dm me.
6 months
12   loading