Fat experiences

Gaining back the weight after losing some of it

Thought I’d ask about folks’ regains since I’m slowly regaining some shape in my belly after some health issues during the summer.

What are some of our biggest regains out there after losing weight either intentionally or unintentionally? A majority of what I’ve read on here through the years is feelings of relief for being able to become fat again, as the diet culture just doesn’t agree with a lot of us :-)
6 months

I've weighed more than 300 most of my adult life, but a few years ago, when I was around 370, a doctor nudged me to lose weight and get active. I got under 200 briefly, But I didn't like it and didn't feel at home in my own body. I regained intentionally, and 230 pounds later, I'm at my highest weight ever, hovering around 420. I don't intend to lose weight ever again unless it becomes medically necessary.
6 months

Was skinny for all of high school (135ish lbs when I graduated), a year later the pandemic hit and I plumped up to 185!! Realized it didn't feel great on me because of some gender stuff, went down to like 145 over the course of a year, and this year I've gained all the way back up to 175, but now everything is so much more feminine and soft. Not really sure where I'll go from here, but I'm learning really quickly any weight I lose will be regained again one day ^^
6 months

This is a good post for me to get some info. It’s funny, but each time I lose a lot of weight just to regain, I can only get down to a weight that is 20+ bigger than my original (about 105-110ish lbs.). I’m losing again now. I wonder how much “smaller” I will get. Ha ha. Never as small as when I started I’ll bet…at this rate, 250 lbs may be my “skinny” weight 🤪
6 months

Fat On The Inside:
This is a good post for me to get some info. It’s funny, but each time I lose a lot of weight just to regain, I can only get down to a weight that is 20+ bigger than my original (about 105-110ish lbs.). I’m losing again now. I wonder how much “smaller” I will get. Ha ha. Never as small as when I started I’ll bet…at this rate, 250 lbs may be my “skinny” weight 🤪

Fat Daddy:
I'd love to see you put on lots of weight I would still love to fatten you up and spoil you in person and I'd love to see 250 lb be your skinny weight🥰🥰

Omg. I would be waddling side to side with my arms out…I’d be so fat. Ha ha ha. Not sure I want to go there now, but hmmmmm….let’s never rule it out 😈
6 months

Fat On The Inside:

Fat Daddy:
I'd love to see you put on lots of weight I would still love to fatten you up and spoil you in person and I'd love to see 250 lb be your skinny weight🥰🥰

Fat On The Inside:
Omg. I would be waddling side to side with my arms out…I’d be so fat. Ha ha ha. Not sure I want to go there now, but hmmmmm….let’s never rule it out 😈

Each lose and regain just means the needle keeps moving. Then 300lbs would be your skinny weight 🙊
6 months

Dieting slows the metabolism. This helps people from starving to death. But it makes it almost impossible to get to an original weight.
6 months

Some nice replies from everyone on this! I’m getting some of my belly back after having to adjust my diet after a health scare a few months ago. Even with the adjustment, my body is adjusting and I’m regaining my tummy. My wife’s regains through time have been fairly dramatic, as she would lose 30 only to regain 50 on her way to being a lovely 330 pounds these days ;-)
6 months