Fat experiences

Gaining on a cruise or at an all inclusive resort

This is SO one of my unfulfilled fantasies. Going on a trip where there's 24 hr eating - a buffet and other restaurants. And I only have to eat and lay around. Only getting up to go lay out at the pool in all my fatness. I'm going to make it come true. I think I'd gain a pound every day or two.

Someone should definitely organize a cruise or all-inclusive resort for fat people, gainers, and FAs. Just increase the price of the food and beverage option. Like paying extra for a balcony or view. We wouldn't be afraid to let it all hang out. We'd be proud, excited. Plus, it's a great body positivity message to be a group that revels in being fat and getting fatter. There are nude cruises. Why not a fat cruise? On the good ship Excess. Or fat camp for adults -- to gain! Where eating is a sport.
2 months

Plump Belly To Curvy:
This is SO one of my unfulfilled fantasies. Going on a trip where there's 24 hr eating - a buffet and other restaurants. And I only have to eat and lay around. Only getting up to go lay out at the pool in all my fatness. I'm going to make it come true. I think I'd gain a pound every day or two.

Someone should definitely organize a cruise or all-inclusive resort for fat people, gainers, and FAs. Just increase the price of the food and beverage option. Like paying extra for a balcony or view. We wouldn't be afraid to let it all hang out. We'd be proud, excited. Plus, it's a great body positivity message to be a group that revels in being fat and getting fatter. There are nude cruises. Why not a fat cruise? On the good ship Excess. Or fat camp for adults -- to gain! Where eating is a sport.

Oh my a fat Cruise! Sounds incredible 😍 I'd just definitely have to make sure there are a lot of different options as I would be eating not stop!
2 months

Biggest issue I have with something like this is cost, especially since I'd want to likely be alone to truly enjoy eating as much as I want without any kind of judgement/commentary.

I can imagine myself eating a meal and then an hour later wanting to eat something else equally as large....God help the toilet.

The closest I can see myself doing this is going away to a Hotel somewhere for a few nights, just going around, eating loads of junk food, pub food, AYCE buffets, etc. and lying in my room in between watching TV waiting for hunger to kick in.
2 months
12   loading