General

Other kink besides weight: women with very long hair. but the combination of both seems to be ra

There are many women who prefer to be overweight (or at least accept it because they love eating way too much), and this community is full with them.

And there is a community of women who love having hair as long as possible, usually below knee length, and some even more than floor length. (of course, they also have to have lucky genes for this, but so is it for feederism if someone wants to go to extreme sizes before being stopped by debilitating health problems).

But I don't really see the two combined. Two examples come to mind, Mochii and Dankii, who are significantly fat, and have about hip-length hair. But I haven't seen any other examples, nor any other BBWs or SSBBWs with longer hair than that.
6 months

Other kink besides weight: women with very long hair. but the combination of both seems to be ra

Curiousv:
There are many women who prefer to be overweight (or at least accept it because they love eating way too much), and this community is full with them.

And there is a community of women who love having hair as long as possible, usually below knee length, and some even more than floor length. (of course, they also have to have lucky genes for this, but so is it for feederism if someone wants to go to extreme sizes before being stopped by debilitating health problems).

But I don't really see the two combined. Two examples come to mind, Mochii and Dankii, who are significantly fat, and have about hip-length hair. But I haven't seen any other examples, nor any other BBWs or SSBBWs with longer hair than that.

I have really long hair! You can see the length more from behind.
6 months