Dating/Friendships

How to write a dating forum post

When writing a dating forum post, there's lots of things to consider. You need to convey what you are interested in / looking for, and highlight important parts about yourself.

Here's a few tips to make the most out of your dating post:

Title: Needs to be relatively simple and state the basics such as your age, sex, location and kink. It should also include a brief description of what you are looking for. **Remember to keep it snappy so users who may be interested can find your post easily.

For example: 36, Female, UK, Feeder - Looking for Male Feedee based in UK.

Body: In the body of the dating post you can go into a little more depth about what you are looking for. Your title has done the hard work and got people that are interested / compatible to click on your post. So here you can delve into more about yourself, what you are looking for and prompt people to get in touch. **We do allow social handles to be included on dating posts so feel free to include them.

For example: I have been into Feedism for as long as I can remember, and now looking to explore this kink with someone in real life. I am looking for a committed relationship and dedicated partner and Feedee. My preference is for a male feedee who lives locally, I am based in Manchester, UK. If you're interested in getting to know me more, message me here or contact me on Kik *Kik handle / username*.

Hope you have found this helpful, and we wish you all the best of luck in finding that special someone on the site.

c00kie
FF Team
6 months

Really wished this lasted more than a week. It was promising but we never see any new posts following this formula. Is this something that will be enforced? Posts deleted without this criteria?
5 months

2seatsalways:
Really wished this lasted more than a week. It was promising but we never see any new posts following this formula. Is this something that will be enforced? Posts deleted without this criteria?

Lmao!!!!

Only way this would work is if there were a form to fill out for the initial post and then you allow free form responses.

People are gonna do whatever suits them. And deleting posts that don't follow this format will not end well.
5 months

Munchies:
Lmao!!!!

Only way this would work is if there were a form to fill out for the initial post and then you allow free form responses.

Like profiles? haaaaaa
5 months

Munchies:
Lmao!!!!

LoraDayton:
Like profiles? haaaaaa

Hm. Fair point.
5 months