Fat experiences

Has your belly button become deeper and wider as you gain weight?

Yes, everything is in the title
6 months

HRHB15:
Definitely deeper but I don’t think it’s wider… maybe.

On
6 months

Ace Of Spadez:
Mine has become deeper and wider. I’m able to fit larger objects in it but the most pleasure is in how deep it is.

The bigger I get the more erotic it is to finger my bellybutton.

Ho yes.
6 months

I’ve always had a deep one. Having my belly button even more deeper really made more intriguing. 🤭
6 months

Stevia:
I’ve always had a deep one. Having my belly button even more deeper really made more intriguing. 🤭

😆
6 months

Mine has never gotten too deep, but I’m not a big belly gainer. The weight goes to my breasts first and then my bottom half…the middle is saved for last. Lol. But I DREAM about having a deep belly button for some good play. Maybe one day when I don’t need to be as mobile…there’s still time.
6 months

There’s another condition of growing bellies that my wife and I both have, and that is actually a shallower belly button. The “bottom” of our belly buttons has risen because our bellies have been pushed out with all the added pounds. We both have “innie” style buttons, with hers being larger since her belly is about 10 times the overall size of mine :-)
6 months

Yeah I have also noticed the same phenomenon. My belly button has clearly gotten more shallow as my belly has grown. I wonder if it will eventually pop out completely.
5 months

Perfectly Rounded:
Yeah I have also noticed the same phenomenon. My belly button has clearly gotten more shallow as my belly has grown. I wonder if it will eventually pop out completely.

Sounds like you have a lot of visceral fat.
5 months

Perfectly Rounded:

Munchies:
Sounds like you have a lot of visceral fat.

I guess so. Atleast it seems like that.
5 months
123   loading