Fat experiences

Has your belly button become deeper and wider as you gain weight?

I haven't gained my weight (yet) but I'm sure it'll grow with the size of my belly. That's something I've noticed a lot with other feedees
5 months

Mine gets deeper and deeper the fatter i get and also wider, i also agree that fingering it after becoming this fat feels amazing 🤤
4 months

mine is still the same. maybe it will grow when i get much fatter.
4 months

Yes, it is becoming very deep. I can fit like half my finger into it now. I imagine that will continue to increase
4 months

Fat Daddy:
you look absolutely amazing I'd love to fatten you up and spoil you in person

CookieCrumbs:
No one trust this person. They are rude and insulting and incredibly dumb

Having seen his forum posts, I don't doubt it. That said, there is a better way to handle this.

Instead of making a random forum post that will eventually get buried, you can contact admin at team@fantasyfeeder.com. Please include any relevant screenshots.
4 months

Yes it has become deeper and wider.
4 months

Yep my belly button has definitely gotten deeper and wider as I’ve gained weight. I can imagine it’s only going to get deeper the fatter I get!
4 months

A lot of my weight has gone to my lower belly so I went from the tip of my index to being able to fit the whole finger in.
3 months

Can we talk about how weight gain hits outtie belly buttons different? I've noticed that I have to press in further around it when I clean there, but the thick round nub still fills up the entire divoted area. It hasn't sunken any further back? I thought belly buttons increased in volume with weight gain, so an outtie would slowly get recessed as the space inside would overtake it, but not happening.
3 months

Reynald:
Can we talk about how weight gain hits outtie belly buttons different? I've noticed that I have to press in further around it when I clean there, but the thick round nub still fills up the entire divoted area. It hasn't sunken any further back? I thought belly buttons increased in volume with weight gain, so an outtie would slowly get recessed as the space inside would overtake it, but not happening.

That has less to do with the navel than the type of fat you have. Subcutaneous fat buries your navel, and visceral fat pushes it forward. If you have a good deal of that, then it won't recess much at all.

Plus, your profile says you aren't very heavy at all.
3 months
123   loading