Gaining

Regaining not working

I was at my peak at 182lbs last year but I am trying to regain that this year using cream the same method as last time but I'm stuck at 175lbs any advice?
6 months

Regaining not working

As I always say. And it usually works . It's not a quick way but eat a big meal right before bed. Your body won't have time to use the food. So it stores it as fat.
6 months

Regaining not working

Imnothereghost:
I was at my peak at 182lbs last year but I am trying to regain that this year using cream the same method as last time but I'm stuck at 175lbs any advice?

A lot of people see heavy cream as a magic fat-gain elixir. It is not. Some people have successfully used heavy cream to lose weight.

If you are struggling to gain weight, make sure you're eating enough. Heavy cream sits heavy in the stomach, so it can suppress the appetite. I've seen people consume 1k calories of heavy cream and end up eating 500 calories of food.

Another thing to keep in mind is time. Weight gain takes time. How long have you been plateaued?
6 months

Regaining not working

I’m in the same situation almost exact situation. I’m stuck at 175 too and been on the cream for 1 week. I was 171 as of 8 days ago. I’m not sure how much or how fast I’m going to regain my weight as last time I got to 190. I lost this weight with a restrictive diet and a LOT of exercise all to gain it back and gain more. Will it work ?
6 months

Regaining not working

I used to be in the same boat. But ultimately it was making small habits that made big changes. Small things like making sure to always finish your plate, then always make sure you order plenty of food, then try to supplement with heavy cream as filler, but make sure you don't eat less food. I also tried to sneak in extra meals before I'd go eat meals somewhere else sometimes. It was very hard to act like I had a big appetite, but it comes with practice. I was in and out of heavy cream, but it was the other habits that made a big difference. I struggled to get past 185, then I made those changes and I crept all the way up to 215. If you let those changes go, then the weight starts to fall off. Thinking about gaining again to see how fast I can pile some weight on again.
6 months