General

Beer bellies

Based on other experiences do people feel like they put on more pudge in the middle just by drinking beer
6 months

Beer bellies

Definitely, I started drinking 3 to 6 craft beers a day and put on 34 pounds in less than 60 days and it was all gut
6 months

Beer bellies

Absolutely spot on šŸ˜‹
6 months

Beer bellies

A couple beers has me feel like I'm expecting at this point
6 months

Beer bellies

drink bout six-eight beers a night,its def given me a hard round belly
6 months

Beer bellies

Oh, it most definitely puts a belly on ya :-) Beer is a major reason I have a belly at all, as Iā€™m a medium frame guy otherwise.
6 months

Beer bellies

Nothing wrong with enjoying beer. But go too hard and some of that belly might end up being an enlarged liver.
6 months

Beer bellies

Munchies:
Nothing wrong with enjoying beer. But go too hard and some of that belly might end up being an enlarged liver.

i know mines fatty,for sure
5 months

Beer bellies

Munchies:

LuvsChub04:

Gotta be careful with that. I'm sure you've heard the danger already from your doctor, so I won't nag you about that. But if it gets too bad, it can, ironically, lead to weight loss.

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15831-fatty-liver-disease

Would be a shame to drink all that beer to gain weight only for it to be the reason you lose it all.
5 months

Beer bellies

Munchies:

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:
Gotta be careful with that. I'm sure you've heard the danger already from your doctor, so I won't nag you about that. But if it gets too bad, it can, ironically, lead to weight loss.

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15831-fatty-liver-disease

Would be a shame to drink all that beer to gain weight only for it to be the reason you lose it all.

read the link,honestly had no clue.thank you
5 months
12   loading