General

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

Story time:

I've always been turned on by various forms of transformation for as long as I can remember. As I got older, it sort of evolved to the point where I was really just into gender transformation and weight gain. A few years ago, I realized that my interest in gender transformation wasn't really a fetish, but that I was in fact transgender.

So I started social transition, and then started on hormones. At this point my interest in weight gain sort of went out the window. I just didn't care about it and when I tried to indulge it, it didn't really do anything for me. So that went on for 2/3 years. I was just solely focused on my transition and was happy about it. I figured my tastes had just evolved again with age and that I was past being into feedism. I even tried to lose some weight.

Well.... I don't know what happened but it's like a switch was flipped over the last week. Suddenly I was extremely into weight gain again. It's like it happened overnight. I went to the store yesterday and bought a bunch of junk food and plan on getting back into gaining. It's just so funny that I always end back up here lmao.

Anyway thanks for coming to my TED Talk
6 months

Sometimes it passes out of my mind for long periods of time, and then resurfaces strong. But nope, had it my whole life as far back as I can remember.
6 months

not only did my initial fetish (big belly) never leave. but in addition there are lots of new kinks that appeared during my adolescence and early adulthood. It's just belly-related kinks. (Feeding, burp, vore, crushing, belly gurgles, belly roll,) and many others. In fact I still have plenty of kinks around my stomach that are just adding to my collection. Help, I'm never going to get out of this 🤣🤣🤣
6 months

The thing about going through a stressful thing such as transitioning and hormones is that it lowers libido. With getting more comfortable you probably got your libido back. This kink doent go away. It’s like a gay person trying to turn straight, it don’t work. I loved fat people ever since I can remember and I wanted to fatten up my friend in preschool (and made a story about it) because I thought her getting a fat belly would be great. I’d always look at the fat kids in my classes and think about how big their bellies were and how heavy and jiggly they must have been. I always wanted to jiggle their tummies and tease them ever since preschool. It’s just how we are born.
6 months

My interest in it always comes and goes. I am neurodivergent so I will hyperfocus on it sometimes then back off to work on life and health etc. But it's always been there. It's normal for everyone!
6 months

Not a oz.
6 months

That’s why I personally don’t think of it as a fetish. Being fat (yourself and/or your partner) doesn’t just happen when you’re sexually interacting. People are fat 24/7, people eat every day, not just when they are sexually aroused. So, unlike most other fetishes, this is a lifestyle choice affecting many parts of your everyday life outside of your sex life.
5 months

Bigdoug:
That’s why I personally don’t think of it as a fetish. Being fat (yourself and/or your partner) doesn’t just happen when you’re sexually interacting. People are fat 24/7, people eat every day, not just when they are sexually aroused. So, unlike most other fetishes, this is a lifestyle choice affecting many parts of your everyday life outside of your sex life.

I suppose it depends on how you approach feedism.

Some people only fantasize about getting/being fat but don't/can't commit to it. Others by certain aspects of feedism like transformation, gluttony, stuckage, etc.

But yeah. Feedism is cool. And for a lot of us, it's a form of liberation. It's a chance to be your trust self while indulging in your pleasure. Always a good time.
5 months

It gets more intense as I get older.

Unclear if it's just because I'm comfortable with my preferences.

I like fattening up women. It's easy for me to say it now. When I was younger I wouldn't admit it.
5 months

I think it’s a heck of a lot more than a fetish or a kink, and no it does not.
5 months
1234   loading