General

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

For me the fetish only goes dormant now and then. I only gave into it once and was only one or two pounds shy of being officially overweight.
My face getting round and the slight double chin I was getting kinda scared me back then...
Right now I am reasonably fit and I really like being active.
But I accepted that I will never stop being a feedee. I still think about overeating and gaining huge amounts of weight quite often....
5 months

CuteTGirl:
Story time:

I've always been turned on by various forms of transformation for as long as I can remember. As I got older, it sort of evolved to the point where I was really just into gender transformation and weight gain. A few years ago, I realized that my interest in gender transformation wasn't really a fetish, but that I was in fact transgender.

So I started social transition, and then started on hormones. At this point my interest in weight gain sort of went out the window. I just didn't care about it and when I tried to indulge it, it didn't really do anything for me. So that went on for 2/3 years. I was just solely focused on my transition and was happy about it. I figured my tastes had just evolved again with age and that I was past being into feedism. I even tried to lose some weight.

Well.... I don't know what happened but it's like a switch was flipped over the last week. Suddenly I was extremely into weight gain again. It's like it happened overnight. I went to the store yesterday and bought a bunch of junk food and plan on getting back into gaining. It's just so funny that I always end back up here lmao.

Anyway thanks for coming to my TED Talk

For real though, I’ve tried for so so… so long to try and avoid this fetish just to try and achieve some form of sexual “normality,” but I always come back to it no matter what. It’s not like an obsession, it’s just a curiosity that is always kinda poking at the back of my head. Feederism just has the grip ig
5 months

CuteTGirl:
Story time:

I've always been turned on by various forms of transformation for as long as I can remember. As I got older, it sort of evolved to the point where I was really just into gender transformation and weight gain. A few years ago, I realized that my interest in gender transformation wasn't really a fetish, but that I was in fact transgender.

So I started social transition, and then started on hormones. At this point my interest in weight gain sort of went out the window. I just didn't care about it and when I tried to indulge it, it didn't really do anything for me. So that went on for 2/3 years. I was just solely focused on my transition and was happy about it. I figured my tastes had just evolved again with age and that I was past being into feedism. I even tried to lose some weight.

Well.... I don't know what happened but it's like a switch was flipped over the last week. Suddenly I was extremely into weight gain again. It's like it happened overnight. I went to the store yesterday and bought a bunch of junk food and plan on getting back into gaining. It's just so funny that I always end back up here lmao.

Anyway thanks for coming to my TED Talk

For real though, I’ve tried for so so… so long to try and avoid this fetish just to try and achieve some form of sexual “normality,” but I always come back to it no matter what. It’s not like an obsession, it’s just a curiosity that is always kinda poking at the back of my head. Feederism just has the grip ig
5 months

Yeah I definitely agree! Even since I was younger and before I had mentally accepted that I had this kink, it would randomly out of my mind for some time. However it only took a small trigger and then I couldn't stop thinking about it again.
5 months

Definitely agree here

It was similar for me too, the fetish itself is often used as an negative term, while you cannot change someone attraction or whatsoever. If you love to gain weight and become fat and such go for it what makes you happy and be you.

I have this since I'm 15ish and it became much stronger, while I was sometimes tried to avoid it, as I felt ashamed as an young teen by whole of it, I tried as much as I could, but it always bouched stronger and stronger.
My mind couldn't stop thinking about it to become fatter, others getting too, was hard trying to hide it, but eventually I don't try to hide it anymore much.

My gf knows, myself I accepted that's completely fine to like this and have this, sometimes it's hard for me to say when some people have different tastes which is normal and ask me how I love, what type and such, I become shut and insecure.

But now? I'm almost pretty open and love it whole of it and couldn't be happier and I don't want to stop like in the past.
5 months
234   loading